Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Revolution: Controller controller controller!!
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
Revolution: Controller controller controller!! - Jul 21, 2005 20:47
Any new updates or special announcements regarding the Revolution controller (until it is revealed, of course) should be posted here. I seriously can' t wait till Nintendo reveals this badboy, because it' s driving me nuts!! It better be good though...

The latest announcements was regarding a statement made by Iwata, who said that current controllers have too many analog sticks and buttons for the mainstream folk, and the REV controller will make anybody want to pick it up and play it..

Aaaaahhh!!! That statements is oh so scary. Less analog sticks and buttons? This could prove suicidal. What are your thoughts about this statement??
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Revolution: Controller controller controller!! - Jul 22, 2005 05:28
Yep...suicidal...If he actually said this, I guess he thinks most of us are retards. Too many analog sticks? There' s only two, but I guess that' s one too many for everyone...
Jason Zeidan

RE: Revolution: Controller controller controller!! - Jul 22, 2005 07:50
Yep, he said that. I don' t know how to link, but go to cube.ign.com, and you' ll see what I mean.

P.S: I know, two analog sticks! There are too many, he says. And too many buttons, but I can' t imagine the new controller having less buttons than previous systems, and to have even less buttons than Gamecube???
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Revolution: Controller controller controller!! - Jul 22, 2005 08:20
other thread

This is the photo I' m pretty sure you were looking for Jason. And to link, all you have to do is copy the address, hit the link button in the message window, and then paste it after the - sign. If you want to name the link something fancy, just enter text between the brackets.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 22 Jul 05 16:21:20 >
Jason Zeidan

RE: Revolution: Controller controller controller!! - Jul 22, 2005 10:23
OK, thanks mxpx. I saw that mock-up controller by IGN. It' s hilarious. That ' win' button should so be on the controller, though...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll