Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Finally a reason to get a Wii
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 08, 2008 17:37
First came GHIII then came Wii fit, now come Wii slut. Yes you can get your wife girlfriend to pole dance using your wii....he he he he

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/05/08/peekaboo_wii_pole_dancing/
jeremiahh

• Total Posts : 3
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 09, 2008 09:41
Wow... the wii seemed like a family console to me.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 09, 2008 10:00
People couldn' t even use the Wiimote without hurting themselves, imagine how badly they' ll get destroyed with a pole. The news articles would be amusing though.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 09, 2008 19:36
In defense of the pole dancing kit, it' s supposed to be a way to enhance stale sexual relationships. Since a healthy sexual relationship is essential to a healthy marriage , and lots of people who weren' t interested in games before bought the Wii, this is really isn' t a bad idea at all.

Advertising is going to be tricky though...
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 09, 2008 19:53
If you need your Wife or Girlfriend to dance like a $5 ho, to save a marriage, then I think you got serious problems.

I think it is an alternative to naked twister....
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 09, 2008 20:53

ORIGINAL: alijay034

If you need your Wife or Girlfriend to dance like a $5 ho, to save a marriage, then I think you got serious problems.

I think it is an alternative to naked twister....

What? Like, naked twister with a bunc of fun-loving bikers that want to see what
you' re made of?

Pfft, this is no reason for me to get a Wii, there' s a SpearMint Rhino' s round the
corner from me anyway.

nekkid_monkey

RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 09, 2008 23:55

ORIGINAL: alijay034

I love it when my woman acts slutty for me. If you' re with a woman who refuses to do stuff like that, THEN you' ve got a problem.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 10, 2008 02:50

$5 ho

What' s wrong with $5 ho' s there is nothing wrong with a wife dancing on the pole for her husband. Thats dam near a prerequisite these days.

I would hate to be married to a dull woman It has to be hot especially in the bedroom. Sex is one of the things that keeps the marriage going.

I love it when my woman acts slutty for me. If you' re with a woman who refuses to do stuff like that, THEN you' ve got a problem.

Enough said.
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 9 May 08 18:51:01 >
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 10, 2008 06:57
marriages based on sex never last, inevitably one of the partners becomes less interested and they find in fact they have nothing else in common.
nekkid_monkey

RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 10, 2008 10:55
Well, obviously. But sexless relationships don' t survive very long either.
It' s all about balance. You' ve got to make that extra effort to keep your partner interested. Flowers, candy, lapdances...they all serve the same purpose.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 10, 2008 14:24
Sexless marriages can last. There' s like 14 millions Jews in the world. A lot of them are married.

Seriously though, not everyone prioritizes sex. More to the point, I don' t see how a marriage can ever last while both being content. Why would any sane person want to live with the same person for the rest of their life? I don' t understand this. People shouldn' t get married before they' re 50. That way they can have fun with as many people as possible.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: Finally a reason to get a Wii - May 12, 2008 02:34
This topic somehow became scary

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages