Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Goblet of Fire or Chronicles of Narnia??
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
Goblet of Fire or Chronicles of Narnia?? - Aug 10, 2005 13:28
Which cinema release are you looking forward to watching more? I actually read both ' Goblet of Fire' and ' The Lion, the Witch, and the Wordrobe' simultaneously, and although I prefered the more modern HP to C.S Lewis' s book, Chronicles of Narnia is still nothing short of brilliant. So, which of these two upcoming movies are you anticipating more? Personally, I can' t wait to see both of them, GoF, because the book rocked, and CoN, because I KNOW it' s gonna be a great motion picture. What about you?
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Goblet of Fire or Chronicles of Narnia?? - Aug 10, 2005 14:05
I am stuck on this, and actually can' t pick one. I am looking forward to them both so much that I' m at a loss. Both previews look amazing. In a way I kind of know what to expect from the potter movie, because even though it' s a new director, it' s still going to be given a similar treatment as to how close it will follow the book. With Narnia I have no idea, but considering it' s such a short book it should be able to follow spot on. I just really hope they don' t bastardise it by electing to cut all the christian metaphore out of it, as that' s really the most important bit of that whole story.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Goblet of Fire or Chronicles of Narnia?? - Aug 12, 2005 11:52
If I have to choose, it will be Goblet of Fire - it looks awesome. The Chronicles of Narnia looks great too, but I like the Harry Potter series better.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Goblet of Fire or Chronicles of Narnia?? - Aug 12, 2005 14:53
not a hairy pooter fan......but i am really looking forward to the chronicles of narnia
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Goblet of Fire or Chronicles of Narnia?? - Aug 15, 2005 19:26
They both excite me so much I am in a frenzy! I have read both, enjoyed both, but I enjoy Harry Potter more. But I am inclined to think that Chronicles of Narnia will deliver more. Like Mxpx182 said, I know what to expect from Harry Potter, Narnia will be a treat.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll