Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 LORD OF THE RINGS
Viperman200

• Total Posts : 8
LORD OF THE RINGS - Jun 28, 2004 16:54
ANY ONE LIKE THE LORD OF THE RINGS I BOUGHT THE BOTH ON VHS AND DVD COLLECTORS SET AND THE GAMES IM NOT BIG FAN OF IT I JUST LIKE THE SPECIAL EFFECTS ON TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE MOVIES
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
RE: LORD OF THE RINGS - Jun 28, 2004 18:28
I' m one of the few people that didnt really like the movies, I thought they were dran out in points as the overall grand production took away from the storyline. I haven' t read the books but those that have also informed me of their disappointment of how the third film was somewhat squeezed together. One of the real annoying points for me was Suaromon' s prominence in the first two movies and Jackson' s decision to cut him out entirely of the third. I can appreciate it for the wonderful feat of filmmaking that it is, but I' ll never watch any of them again.
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: LORD OF THE RINGS - Jun 28, 2004 19:28
lol

I wasn' t to big a fan of the films either. As good as they are they fail to completely capture the brilliance of the whole book. Peter Jackson did a very good job and I applaude him for it, but those of you who really want the true LOTR experience, take a few weeks of work and go read the book!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll