Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Smiaras

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 49
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 22:24
Last Login: Aug 17, 2004 16:22

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Smiaras

• First Name: Piaras
  • Last Name: Kelly
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• 28 days later sequel announced

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Dunno if you all have seen this horror movie, it got a limited US release. A sequel haas been announced for it that is supposed to take place 28 weeks after the events of the first movie. Thought the original was one of the best horror flicks I' ve

• Ads working?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Are the ads in everyone' s webpage working? Mine don' t seem to be, it' s eerily off-putting.

• Weird ways to play games (even when drunk)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Think Games TM did an editorial a couple of months ago on the wierd ways to play some games. The funniest one I read way playing any of the PS1/PS2 Athletics games on a dancemat, effectively running on the spot instead on button bashing. Was wondering if

• Comic book films

in EVERYTHING ELSE

We' ve had a rash of them recently and it has to be said that the majority of them suck. Why do any of you reckon that there is such a poor translation from the page to the big screen? Also which comic books would you like to see on the big screen soon