Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 17, 2005 08:14
Cord Replacement

Wow I thought my xbox was just getting old... guess I' ll have 2 working xboxs now. Had to stop using my first box after it started to spark and let off a burnt plastic smell.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 17, 2005 08:52
Thanks for the heads-up, Mass X.

I have to go home and get my serial number off my XBOX, so I can order my replacement power cord.

See...no game system is without its problems - minor as this is...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 17, 2005 16:19
so...the fire wasnt caused by me, it was my xbox..hold on [runs] now i have to buy one and i can be free again!
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 20, 2005 08:49
I have to order that soon, but I have a question. Does it only spark up when you play it a whole lot? Because I don' t play a whole lot of games at once really, if thats the case. Then again its free, so i' ll order soon.
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 20, 2005 21:40
I think someone (Mass) owes me an apology for yelling at me for breaking his Xbox. I told you I wasn' t guilty but you kept on insisting. Ha. Anyways, I orderd mine yesterday, my Xbox barely made the deadline for needing a new cord, if only it were a month or so younger, but it' s free so hey.
Mass X

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 21, 2005 01:00
I never ' yelled' at you...sheesh make me sound like the psycho of a bf. I accused you yes, but come on I had every reason to think so.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 21, 2005 08:04

I never ' yelled' at you...sheesh make me sound like the psycho of a bf. I accused you yes, but come on I had every reason to think so.

lol, You two should play Klonoa 2 together from beginning to end whenever you have a disagreement, I swear that game has brought SOOO many couples together during rough times it' s just amazing!
Mass X

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 21, 2005 08:11
Nah, the ol " Choose Your Weopon" cage matches we have in the backyard seem to work quite well. A few smacks from an aluminum bat clears up so many problems.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 21 Feb 05 16:11:58 >
Terry Bogard

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 21, 2005 08:27
Ever do any of those flaming table matches or the sick Japanese styled Piranha matches?
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 21, 2005 09:58
-
< Message edited by chickapoo88 -- 21 Feb 05 18:04:34 >
DaRoosh65

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 22, 2005 06:25
Now I get what that other thread was about!

Mass X, it' s just a game system. Chickapoo88 is the love of your life (or at least a very good friend).

Which do you think is easier to replace? That' s right...the XBOX!

Knowing that you and your girlfriend both enjoy gaming, I do not believe - even for a minute - that Chickapoo88 would do anything to intentionally break your XBOX. That was one of those things that brought you two closer...and Chickapoo88, being a sensitive sounding kinda girl, loves to be with you...in whatever you two decide to do.

You need to make up with her, Mass X...and soon!

I will let you in on a little-known side of the DaRoosh...I used to believe that my friends were capable of such acts as that which you accuse Chickapoo88. And, before long, DaRoosh' s paranoia had bested him and he had lost many friends.

This series of events occurred when I was much younger, and a whole lot more stupid than I am now. Thankfully, I got over my idiocy and apologized to many of those people. Many of those people are still my very good friends to this day.

Life' s too short to make, and keep, enemies...friends are better for your soul anyway.
Mass X

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 22, 2005 06:32
Ok ok too clear some things up. Me and Jess arnt fighting. The Xbox broke months ago, and has since become a joke included in her repitoir clumsy mistakes (walking into car doors and the such). The onyl recent argument which wasnt really an argument was that I was unable to see her on V. Day, making it a lonly day for both of us.

Whew caused a bit of drama here I guess. But no problems here at the moment.
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 22, 2005 13:11
i have 2 xbox consoles, but only one needs a replacement cord. by coincidence its the one i play on the most (have the other one to play systemlink games against my nephews and friends). so far never a problem, so i think its not THAT serious. otherwise my box have catched fire a long time ago. but to be sure, i ordered a cable.
Terry Bogard

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 22, 2005 16:56
Daroosh, you and your friends wouldn' t have gone through such trials and tribulations had you all sat down and played Klonoa 2 together!
Mass X

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 22, 2005 18:10
hmmm i forogt i took all the stickers off my xbox, so the old one has no serial number :( owell still got my new one running fine.
DaRoosh65

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 23, 2005 11:41

Daroosh, you and your friends wouldn' t have gone through such trials and tribulations had you all sat down and played Klonoa 2 together!

That maybe so...who knows.

I am just glad that my friends have forgiven me for such past atrocities.

Hey! Has anyone ordered, and received, their replacement power cord yet?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 23, 2005 16:38
I got my replacement power cord in the mail today! It came with an 11-page instruction manual. No joke! It even has blinking lights and a special sticker for you to place on your Xbox which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to use any other power cord!!!!
Terry Bogard

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 24, 2005 08:26
While I have 2 Xbox consoles I don' t know if I' m gonna order a replacement power cord for either of them. I don' t know if I wanna sell out to " the man" ! Whatever the hell that means
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 24, 2005 10:06
Fine. I' ll watch your mansion burn to the ground as I play my Xbox with my new power cord that makes me snug and safe!
Terry Bogard

RE: Xbox Power Cord Replacement - Safty Issue - Feb 24, 2005 10:31
LOL... I' ve actually left them on for 2 days before without any problems... I do remember a faint burning smell but I always thought it was coming from the Sega Genesis while it was performing " Blast Processing" !
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message