Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 16:20
Their both fat. Their both dumb. the question is, i guess, is who is fatter and dumber?(in a good way though)
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 16:21
by the way, i totally think family guy is better, but im sure some of you would disagree.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 17:35
Homer Simpson, baby!!! Peter is a Homer clone, only replacing funny with immature

Deathtolameness

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 18:08
Homer sux, I mean FG is hella cool! i watched 3 episodes and stopped because it was the worst peice of shit i had ever seen!
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 18:08
first of all, peter is his own person al together. homer simpson has his good points, yes, but he aint got shit on peter griffin. family guy is awesome, while the simpsons needed to get new writers to make it good again.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 21:53
Does every teenager in this universe love Family Guy? Today, I found out that eleven kids consider family guy they' re favorite show.. Shudder..

I love, and always will love, the Simpsons. It' s still as funny as ever. And I don' t care much for talking dogs and a baby with a deep, british accent. And some say the Simpson' s immature..
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 21:59
yes, every single teenager in the universe loves family guy. so what? you wanna fight about it?
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 22:57
I' m no teenager. I loved the Simpsons all my life. It was hard to come to grips with the fact that the show isn' t what it used to be, but I did. And now, family guy is much better overall. I doubt family guy could sustain 16 years of episodes and be as funny as it is today, but as of now I' d rather watch Peter.

Homer is dumb and fat, but he actually cares deep down.

Peter is just an all around moron. He doesn' t even know when he' s done something wrong. I love it.
< Message edited by PS2Poodoo -- 20 Aug 05 6:58:02 >
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 19, 2005 23:00
huzzah, an adult with some taste. but in all fairness, <a style=' text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href=" the%20simpsons" onmouseover=" window.status=' the simpsons' ; return true;" onmouseout=" window.status=' ' ; return true;" >the simpsons</a> is old enough to drive now, so i say we give them the freedom that only the open road has to offer. i lost myself there for a minute. anyways, i say why butcher something. let it be remembered for the good, not cancelled for the bad. ya dig?

and peter isnt an all around moron. he is petarded, thank you very much.
< Message edited by J_dizzle -- 20 Aug 05 7:05:02 >
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 08:12
Homer is the original dumb,fat guy in cartoon sitcoms. I agree with jason, peter is just a ripoff of homer. The simpsons have been around for 16 seasons and were never cancelled. Family Guy was cancelled after like 3 seasons and had to be brought back because fox had no better shows to put on the sunday line-up. now dont get me wrong Family Guy is funny, but The Simpsons are better,and Homer is better than peter.

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 08:55
The reason Family Guy was brought back was because of the overwhelming popularity of the show and the mass demand to bring it back. Fox was stupid to loose it in the first place. when it hit Adult Swim the show sky rocketed to the top of the charts and Fox knew they f-ed up royally. that' s why they not only allowed Seth Green to make Family guy again but also gave him a second slot to show American Dad(aslo f-ing hilarious) just to try and ,make it up to him.

I' m a hardcore Simpsons fan and have been watching the since the beginning but Family Guy straight up beat the crap out of the show. Peter Griffin is definately the best fat cartoon character. Nobody can hold a light up to Stewie though. Stewie is such a pimp.
Boss Hogg

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 09:42
High Demand, No other show to put on sunday night same difference.
< Message edited by boss hogg -- 20 Aug 05 17:43:14 >
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 09:46
well, there is the simpsons episode where homer keeps cloning himself and one of those clones ends up being peter griffin...
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:09
fox cancelled family guy cause it offended to many people, just so you know. and the only reason they brought it back was because of the demand for it on adult swim. and you still havent explained why peter is a homer ripoff. why? they are in no way the same.

and rampage, seth green is the voice of chris. Seth Mcfarlane writes family guy and american dad, seth green does robot chicken. Robot chicken blows both these shows outta the water, as well.
< Message edited by J_dizzle -- 20 Aug 05 19:12:00 >
Boss Hogg

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:23
Homer and Peter are both alcholics, They sometimes come up with similar schemes, & they are both fat and retarded. The Simpsons had an episode when homer made his garage into a bar, and then There was a Family Guy episode when peter made his basement into a bar. coinsedense i dont think so.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:24
I always get their las names mixed up. My bad.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:29

Homer and Peter are both alcholics, They sometimes come up with similar schemes, & they are both fat and retarded. The Simpsons had an episode when homer made his garage into a bar, and then There was a Family Guy episode when peter made his basement into a bar. coinsedense i dont think so.

independance day and the faculty both had aliens in it trying to destroy humankind, does that make them the same movie??
Boss Hogg

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:32
Good Point.
J_Dizzle

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:43
Excellent point. damn boss hog, thats a straight " in your face" from the.ben
Boss Hogg

RE: Peter Griffin VS. Homer Simpson - Aug 20, 2005 11:48
Yeah i' ll admit it i got told.