Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who' s your favorite rapper?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 26, 2005 18:36
My favorite rapper is 50 Cent. Who do you guys like the most?

George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 26, 2005 19:33
My favorite rapper is Beanie Seigel. He' s way better than 50 Cent; especially with the weakening dollar.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 26, 2005 20:51
my favorite rapper is mike jones
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 26, 2005 22:31
Fresh Prince. He' s fresh.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 26, 2005 22:31
50 cent?? i know a bunch of drooling reatrds who could rapper smoother than him while they were busy trying to hump a door knob.
50 cent is slow, choopy and his lyrics blow ass...then again, i bet you also like nickleback.

try something good like kanye west, nas, common, lyrics born....even eminem for god sake.
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 27, 2005 08:38
Aww, he ain' t that bad. At least he' s beter than Shaq and Kobe.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 27, 2005 08:59
Vanilla Ice!!! No fuck nevermind ahg wtf was I thinking even joking bout that?!

Im not into rap much anymore, its become to repetitive and lacking of any real talent these days. Most songs involve the same words repeated for the duration of the entire track, words that often have little to no meaning also. Raps sunk to sucha low point that ppl are freestyln' using their damn cell phone ringtones...

Nope I really cant think of anyone worth considering as a favorite. I still tho occasionally listen to rap anytime its on the radio, never know who it is since they all seem to blur together.
Boss Hogg

RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 27, 2005 10:29
Look I dont like 50 for his lyrics his beats are fire thats why i listen to him. If i want to listen to someone with nice lyrics thats when i listen to guys like Kanye & Nas. But Honestly I' d much rather listen to Slim Thug over anybody that man is CRAZY!

kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 27, 2005 16:02
Weird Al.

He can remix any rapper song and make it sound so cool.

" Amish Paradise" was soo hot.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 28 Jul 05 0:03:49 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 28, 2005 18:56
You should all be ashamed, except for the.ben. You must mention the classics like Nas, Jay Z, all of NWA (especially Dre and Eazy), Tupac, Snoop, and soon to be legend Em. But you also cant forget Kanye West, The Game, or Jadakiss.

As for 50: He put a couple of real thugs behind bars, the only friends he got left are the cops. Since when has it been cool to get shot and not shoot back? Hes not the king of NY, he lives in CT. And Olivia (new G-UNOT member, ft in Candy Shop), for a man, she' s hot.

Be sure to DL these 2 songs to find out why 50 sucks (its not illegal as they are not on CD because they are disses):
Game " 300 Bars & Gunnin' "
Jadakiss " Checkmate"
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 28, 2005 21:20
from a purely rapping standpoint (music not considered), i like the way eminem raps, it' s syncopated or something. I also like Busta Rhymes. Recently though i just can' t get enough of Twistaaaaa!!!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 29, 2005 10:21
I don' t see how you can mention Em and say " music not considered" , as he has some of the best beats because of his access to the best producers (Dre, Just Blaze, DJ Green Lantern) and really without Dre' s beats Em never would have had a career.
Boss Hogg

RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 29, 2005 14:42
DIPSET SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i' m sorry I just had to get that off my chest. I feel a lot better now.

kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 29, 2005 17:57
To be honest the best group of rappers to ever be put together was Bone Thugs N Harmony

Why?

1. Tenor voices with bass voices
2. Fast rapping
3. Fast rapping with clearly known rhyming in it
4. Most of the rap dealt with issues on the street/life on the street and why you should get out of it
5. " Crossroads" and " 1st of the Month"
6. Only group that I know that can mix sounds/music in songs perfectly with the rap flow (" Down ' 71" or known as " The Getaway" )

7. I just think that Bone was and still is a legendary group that can' t be touched. I have yet heard a group so into rap and everything about life itself. Bone' s morals tend to have a person thinking of man my life isn' t all that f*cked up. I can become like them and " Get Up & Get It"
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Jul 31, 2005 07:54

I don' t see how you can mention Em and say " music not considered" , as he has some of the best beats because of his access to the best producers (Dre, Just Blaze, DJ Green Lantern) and really without Dre' s beats Em never would have had a career.

I didn' t say their music sucks ok. I just meant that i was rating them based on how good i think they rap, period. I really like Eminem' s music of course, especially his more serious songs. Now combine that with how he raps and it' s a real winner. Other rappers who' s tunes i like are Twista, Will Smith (but it' s mostly remakes), Coolio (sorry for bein a bit old skool, hehe) and Black Eyed Peas.

btw, in addition to my purely rapping (not considering music, even though the music is good) criteria, i like the way the black eyed peas rap, they have their own little syncopated thing too.
< Message edited by jars -- 31 Jul 05 16:00:57 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Aug 04, 2005 05:30

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

You should all be ashamed, except for the.ben. You must mention the classics like Nas, Jay Z, all of NWA (especially Dre and Eazy), Tupac, Snoop, and soon to be legend Em. But you also cant forget Kanye West, The Game, or Jadakiss.

As for 50: He put a couple of real thugs behind bars, the only friends he got left are the cops. Since when has it been cool to get shot and not shoot back? Hes not the king of NY, he lives in CT. And Olivia (new G-UNOT member, ft in Candy Shop), for a man, she' s hot.

Be sure to DL these 2 songs to find out why 50 sucks (its not illegal as they are not on CD because they are disses):
Game " 300 Bars & Gunnin' "
Jadakiss " Checkmate"

You' re classic list is top notch except for the fact that the only one in NWA that could really rap was Cube. Other than that, it' s a' ight.

As far as 50 Cent is concerned, I could care less about his personal life! I' m so tired of people dissin' others on wax! I think it' s pathetic. What do I care if 50 sold out to the cops? The question is, " are his lyrics tight?" The answer is NO. I can' t stand that bastard!!

Em, on the other hand, has real skills. Plus, he' s representin' the D (313 baby)!!
< Message edited by Chee Saw -- 4 Aug 05 13:30:40 >
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Aug 04, 2005 11:18
There' s this new singer that' s slowly getting popular. He sings a mix between rap and country. His name' s Snoop Diggoty Dog.

As for my alltime favorite rapper (aside for ' Diggoty Dog' , of course), is a... um... group. Black-eyed Peas, because their songs are catchy.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Aug 04, 2005 11:55
black eyed peas are not rap or hip hop...they are suck. they are worse then than sucking. if the word suck was a real person, it would say that the black eyed peas suck. they are pop...plain and simple. they may have rap/hip hop influences, but that' s about it.
Boss Hogg

RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Aug 04, 2005 15:02
Since it' s obvious u guys dont like 50 what do u guys think of Slim Thug?

Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Who' s your favorite rapper? - Aug 04, 2005 20:39
I think BEP is rap... mostly hiphop actually. I don' t think they suck either. Their music makes you dance, and doesn' t kill your ear drums; (*cough* Ludacris50CentLilJohnKanyeWest *cough*)....
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message