Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for jars

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 148
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Aug 01, 2007 01:41
Last Login: Aug 01, 2007 01:35

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for jars

• First Name: n/a
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Forza 2 vs GT5 graphics dissected

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Over the past few days I' ve been studying the latest screenshots of GT5 and comparing them to screenshots of Forza 2 (as well as studying Forza 2 for myself on the 360). I just thought i' d share my conclusions as to what makes GT5 (unfortunately b

• Lost Planet single player demo

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I always assumed this game was 60fps. I never heard anyone in any forum or website mention that it was 30fps. But when i downloaded the single player demo i found it to be 30fps! But WHY??? i had such high expectations for this game! How can a Japanese d

• The 60fps fanboy is appeased! (Forza 2)

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12233/Forza-Motorsport-2-Reaches-60-FPS-Milestone/ Yey. I like the term they used, " milestone" hehe. I didn' t know there were still game companies that held framerate in such high regard. (That' s not to say that the

• What' s with Double Agent on the Wii?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Why does the new trailer make it look like the Gamecube can do better graphics than the Wii? I mean where were the specular highlights, reflections, etc.?? I mean it looks like Splinter Cell 1 for crying out loud.

• It' s over. TOCA 3 is 30fps.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I was gonna wait for more reviews to actually confirm it. But why bother, it' s probably true anyway. IGN said TOCA wonderfully maintains 30fps even online. I mean, if i wanted another 30fps racing game i would just play FORZA!, which has achieved graphi