Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 08:14
here is the link guys , enjoy !!! i bet the grey old man is the big boss ...

http://www.gamers.fr/lire_news.php?id=12817&tri=1&page=1
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 14 Sep 05 16:23:56 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 08:29
Woah.
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 09:31
I can' t wait to see the trailer of this that' s being displayed at the Tokyo game show. Those screens look stunning, but the question is are they renders? Personally I think NOT, we' re going to see some lovely looking games in the coming generation and I for one can' t wait!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 09:54
wow...that was big boss?
Abasoufiane

RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 10:54
i' m just wondering how come niether kikizo nor IGN nor gamespot haven' t talked about that yet !! the pictures are from Famitsu magazine though... the game looks big i just can' t wait to see the trailer , can someone speed up the clock ??
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 11:29

i' m just wondering how come niether kikizo nor IGN nor gamespot haven' t talked about that yet !!

That' s because they all hate the series and recently made an agreement with each other to NOT give the series anymore coverage. EVER!
Abasoufiane

RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 12:07
good work terry bogard :) oh i know you love metal gear and yes ign and gamespot finaly talked about the last interview with kojima ... just one hour late i can forgive them
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 12:43
Ign/nintendo fanboys
gamespot/sony fanboys
gamespy/microsoft fanboys
Kikizo/sega fanboys wtf?!
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 18:05
Huh, why is he playing with a robot?

If he keeps on with this series. I really would like to see Grey Fox before he became the terror known as Mr. X/Ninja.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 15 Sep 05 2:05:51 >
Rampage99

RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 14, 2005 19:24

ORIGINAL: Terry Bogard

i' m just wondering how come niether kikizo nor IGN nor gamespot haven' t talked about that yet !!

That' s because they all hate the series and recently made an agreement with each other to NOT give the series anymore coverage. EVER!

that' s right. Who cares about MGS4 when Splinter Cell 4 is on the way. I mean really!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 16, 2005 04:54
it is said to be Snake (the old guy) and Raiden' s back - but they said he' ll be so cool gamers' ll be shocked hehe will see - They have articles about it on both ign and gamespot.
The screens look realy great because of the characters - the background enviroment looks a bit low-res - still they always shock us with MGS on any platform so it will most likely be way better.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 17, 2005 20:06
the man is hella old do be doing that.man i cant wait for this game.its gonna have an amazing story
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 18, 2005 06:27

the man is hella old do be doing that.man i cant wait for this game.its gonna have an amazing story

Like every game of the bunch.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 18, 2005 19:43
Rampage99

RE: First pics of Metal Gear Solid 4!!!! Give your opinion about it!! - Sep 19, 2005 06:04
It' s running in the game engine but that' s not how it will look when you actually play the game( from what I' ve heard). Like with all previous MGS titles, the cinematics are rendered with the ingame engie but have several touch ups, higher poly characters, andvanced particle effects, and better shading. It' s using the ingame engine just optimized for the cinematic scene. Still, it looks f-ing gorgeous.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll