Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Auron

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 157
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2006 21:46
Last Login: Dec 06, 2006 00:45

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Auron

• First Name: simon
  • Last Name: wigham
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Difficulty spikes

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I hate them!! I hate effortlessly flying through a game one minute and then seemingly hitting a brick wall the next minute -particulary when I' m nearing the end of a game that I' ve been really enjoying- RPGS are often some of the worst culpri

• What' s the longest you' ve ever played a game?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Not only did Final Fantasy 7 single handidly make me in to an RPG fan, it was also the first game I had an enormously lengthy session with, that being about 14 hours almost nonstop. Thankfully since then, my gaming habits have gotten " slightly" more he

• Things you hope to achieve in gaming before you die

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I hope to become better at fighting and puzzle games as at the moment I' m completely dire at both, though after years of dedicated training I' m happy to say that I have finally been pulling off some super combos on Street Fighter III so progress h

• 360 launch lineup revealed?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61443 If this is really the final lineup, it looks very tasty. I' m disappointed about Perfect Dark 0 possibly not making the launch though.

• Halo Character to be playable in DOA4

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61135 If it' s not Master Chief, then who could it be? My money' s on Cortana.