Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!!
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 07:41
Only kidding..

Really, I mean REALLY!! WTF are SEGA Playing at??

Back in the Day, when has Ninja gaiden ever come close to a Shinobi game??

SEGA should be putting money and hard work on Returning Shinobi at it' s rightful Kick ass Number 1 slot.

They should bring in AM2' s ' Virtua fighter Team' to work on a ultra deep Gameplay-system, Animation and make use of every god dam core in the 360 / PS3 to Brush off Both NG AND Devil May Cry 4.

Lair??

My ass,

SEGA should be gathering the Original Team Andromeda combined with Yu Suzuki as lead Director and Work on a Truly Epic Sequel to Panzer Dragoon Saga

All they have to do, is work off is this idea:

A Massive Sea-map, consisting 100s of Islands, inwhich you can free fly (in real time) from One Island to another, reaching your seeking destinations to Progress through your adventure.

Start the game off on foot on one island untill you have enough money / reputation to have your own dragon.. (imagine how emotional / exciting that scence would be) to take to the skies and explore, meet hundreds of AI charators, even have allies join you for battles, hell, even make it co-op multiplayer online.. Just do what ever it takes to remind every god dam developer out their that SEGA ARE BACK... lol

Man.. the potential is unreal..... Will they ever get their act together, i really hope so..
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 30 Jul 07 23:54:17 >
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Panzer Dragoon Orta II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 07:51
You, Sir... Are the most evil Human bei... No, I' m not certain I can call you human any longer... You... You demon! [:' (]

Edit:

Also, as a I study to be a game designer, I just felt the need to point out, things aren' t really that simple.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 31 Jul 07 1:07:07 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 07:57
don' t repeat that virtua, DON' t !
steptechdotnet

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 08:08
Dude, I think you should be managing sega. You' re the kind of leader they need to bring them back to their former glory. Also I almost pissed myelf when I saw the topic title, yes that was downright evil, but still a good read.
< Message edited by steptechdotnet -- 31 Jul 07 0:09:25 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 08:08

Im so angry that its...nvm ... dont do this again...
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 08:33
I agree, this was the most evil thing I' ve seen in forums for months. My heart skipped a beat when I read the topic title and then this disappointment. Damn you.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 08:45
it' ll never happen cause sega only cares about money now... those games wouldn' t sell. Instead they will keep rehashing Sonic.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Panzer Dragoon Saga II & New Shinobi!!!!!!!! - Jul 31, 2007 09:20
As much as I would love a PDS2, this thread title is worthy of a temporary ban. Will let it slide this time but no more misleading topic subjects please...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll