Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 10, 2005 18:40
i really want this game.its gonna be great.this is my most wanted psp game.i really cant wait for it.i just preorderd it.are guys gonna get this game.also what are your most wanted psp games or game
< Message edited by residentevil327 -- 11 Aug 05 2:43:18 >
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 10, 2005 21:54
I' m trying to speak out against GTA, so I won' t buy it. But as for your second question, I can' t wait for Virtua Tennis. It' s gonna rule!!! I also wouldn' t mind Gran Turismo 4: Mobile, but why pay 50 bucks for a tiny version of a much nicer PS2 edition with the same price tag, you know? Anyway, I also want the UMD FFVII: Advent Children, and I know that' s not part of your question, but I couldn' t resist. Let' s see.... um... Daxter? Does that game still exist?
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 11, 2005 17:03
Dudes, i hate it when a game has the same engine like almost the same version on a better system... i' m sorry for the fans, but i say this game is gonna be some nasty sh*t...
TXSPheonix

• Total Posts : 38
RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 11, 2005 18:02
The game really is gonna suck, or be extremely tiny.

The PSP can' t handle loading levels like that...it will be ridiculous.

and framerates...!

I have Coded Arms, the framerate bogs down with 3 guys shooting at you! (It actually gives you a spiderman like edge, you know the slow motion?)

This game really is gonna suck, not to mention the graphics!
Jason Zeidan

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 11, 2005 18:08
I just don' t see the significance of having a portable GTA, it just doesn' t bode well for me. I mean, part of what makes GTA so... um... good () is the fact that it' s very deep, and you can do sooooo much with so many things, even tiny things. But with the PSP, you can' t even see those little things you can use like a knife for example.. it' ll be so pixelated. Anyway, I don' t know how to explain it, but hopefully you catch my drift.
cpsethgt

• Total Posts : 57
. - Aug 11, 2005 22:02
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:32>
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 12, 2005 02:45
Since I' ve grown a bit tired with the series in its entirety, I' m only mildly interested in this game.
Jason Zeidan

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 12, 2005 11:31
Yeah, I clearly want nothing to do with this game. But what else is there? Gran Turismo 4 Mobile? I already have the better, console version. I don' t care about Socom, Burnout, and Daxter either. I guess that Virtua Tennis is all I have left..
residentevil327

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 12, 2005 12:21
well you guys have your opinions and i have mine.i really want this game.i just keep on think of playing GTA on the road.i really cant wait for it
TXSPheonix

• Total Posts : 38
RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 12, 2005 19:23

Yeah, I clearly want nothing to do with this game. But what else is there? Gran Turismo 4 Mobile? I already have the better, console version. I don' t care about Socom, Burnout, and Daxter either. I guess that Virtua Tennis is all I have left..
\

But can you carry your console with you on trips in a car (Maybe) or on a plane?
residentevil327

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 12, 2005 21:01
i dont carry my console anywhere
Jason Zeidan

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 12, 2005 23:15
Better lug my PS2 around than paying another 250 bucks for a silly new handheld. *scowls at the PSP on couch* I just feel really bad for that system right now. And after reading this article from OPM (Official Playstation Magazing) called ' What' s up with the PSP?' , I just don' t like my handheld anymore.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 13, 2005 11:35

The game really is gonna suck, or be extremely tiny.

The PSP can' t handle loading levels like that...it will be ridiculous.

and framerates...!

I have Coded Arms, the framerate bogs down with 3 guys shooting at you! (It actually gives you a spiderman like edge, you know the slow motion?)

This game really is gonna suck, not to mention the graphics!

The PSP has potentially better texturing capabilities than the PS2 and also has better polygon management, along with other stuff that the PS2 CAN' T do.

IF the rumors of Liberty City Stories being the first game to be allowed access to all of the PSP' s 333 mhz clock speed are true and the developers aren' t lazy then I think the game will have the potential to outdo the graphics of the PS2 GTA III.

And given that it' s on a portable, I think the developers would have to make the missions a bit shorter and more on-the-go friendly, not for technical reasons as I' m confident the PSP has the horsepower.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 14 Aug 05 5:07:55 >
residentevil327

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 13, 2005 16:58
yea i knew the psp can handle it
residentevil327

RE: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - Aug 13, 2005 20:55
i tried to put a picture but i dont know how.sorry
< Message edited by residentevil327 -- 14 Aug 05 5:06:04 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission