Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 03:42
So many sites has reported that now from a gaming convention from Amsterdam where bungie was at so I dont need to add a link.

Btw Luke smith bungies pr person answered to the rumors saying this.

" belive it,we have more on it on the site soon" .

So its been confirmed by bungie,so there you have it 4 player co-op rumor was true-
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 04:00
I don' t have that many friends so it makes no difference to me...
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 04:55
Great!
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 05:00
Yay, this is absolutely fantastic. Better than Online coop anyway.
QuezcatoL

RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 05:08
It works online too.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 06:11
so... 3 Spartans 1 Arbiter

or

1 Spartan, 1 Arbiter, 2 Marines? haha, I wish..

--Edit--

1 Master Cheif
1 Arbiter
2 different Elites...

Halo LAN Parties at my house!!!
< Message edited by _Ninja_Protocol_ -- 31 Jul 07 22:20:00 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 06:43

1 Master Cheif
1 Arbiter
2 different Elites...

No,

1 master chief
1 Arbiter
1 other spartan
1 other elite
QuezcatoL

RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 07:45

No its MC arbiter+2 special elites.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 07:59

we got it all together, polished it, and that’s why we’re revealing it now. As a result, you’re going to want to play co-op as hard as you can stomach it. We’d certainly recommend Legendary, but we’ll be revealing some more ways to make the game more interesting and challenging for multiple players in the very near future.

Acting as a team is a fantastic new twist to the Campaign gameplay – something that works as well on foot, in close confines as it does on the battlefield, with large scale vehicle mayhem. Scared of Jackal snipers? Send out a scout to see what dangers lie ahead. Terrified of an open field? Flank your enemies and swipe their rides. The combinations and scenarios are endless – and you’ll be able to enjoy them time and time again in Saved Films of your co-op exploits.

We mentioned that we’ve been having a blast. We have a lot of stories. Many of them would require that we explain some of the reasons replay will be a big factor, but not quite yet. Soon, we promise.

Like every other aspect of Halo 3, this mode is chosen from a Lobby. Simply select Campaign, choose your network (Xbox Live or System Link) and invite your friends to join you, or they can simply join your session once it’s set up and in a lobby (but they cannot join a game once it’s in-progress). They will pop into your lobby instantly, and when you have all the players you need (anywhere from one to four) you can begin the game from the beginning – or from any of your saved checkpoints.

Split-screen co-op is as ever, limited to two players per screen – but they can if they wish join two other friends online or via System Link.

Cool!
< Message edited by Zoy -- 1 Aug 07 0:00:05 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 09:22
that seems awesome over xbox live.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 12:58
Awesome!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: 4 play co-op added for halo3 via Singelplayer campaign! - Aug 01, 2007 15:46
Im bleeding fanboy tears of joy. Midnight me and the 3 friends I was going with to pick the game up with are playing through the campaign together.

BUNGIE IS MADE OF INFINITE WIN FOR THIS
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 1 Aug 07 11:01:57 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread