Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for _Ninja_Protocol_

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 212
Newest 50 | Newest 100
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Aug 08, 2007 00:38
Last Login: Aug 24, 2007 14:29

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for _Ninja_Protocol_

• First Name: David
  • Last Name: Henry
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• TV Cutting the Edges off

in EVERYTHING ELSE

When I play the 360, the edges of the picture are cut off. Not just one side... the entire shebang on all sides. Its an old 2004 SDTV, so is this something that happens only to the old screens... or is there some options I need to adjust on the 360 or TV

• $130 for Halo 3 !?!

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Got this from 1up.com Sure, this is all just esimates, but still... $130! Sure there is the normal game, $60, then the Limited Edition, $70, but now the magic number of $130 is being thrown around for the Ubber-Awesome pack. Yeah, there is no way I

• Double Header w/ Help

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Alrighty, here are the problems. 1st. Gears of War has been acting up recently on my 360. I' ll pop it in and ... uh, well ... it sounds like its about to boot up but then it (the fan) stop then the fan starts movin again but then stops and i

• 2 Arcade Games or 1?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

So, I have 1,200 points left...and I want to have 400 left over for a Theme, some Oblivion stuff, and maybe some left over just incase there are some Gears maps to buy here soon. I' m stuck between getting Doom or Mortal Kombat or two old classics l

• Active Reload

in EVERYTHING ELSE

After playing hours of Gears of War during the Thanksgiving holiday, I got used to that active reload. It made the game that more interesting. I remember in this one match where I was chasing the last guy on the other team, reloaded my shotgun...bu