Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Active Reload
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
Active Reload - Nov 28, 2006 03:10
After playing hours of Gears of War during the Thanksgiving holiday, I got used to that active reload. It made the game that more interesting.

I remember in this one match where I was chasing the last guy on the other team, reloaded my shotgun...but jammed it. So then the guy I was chasing down, hears that my gun' s jammed, and pops out of cover and runs at me with his fully loaded shotgun. Thankfully though, the sniper on the team popped him in the face...

Well, anyways, it got me thinking. Halo 3 NEEDS active reload. Playing Halo 2 online and always getting an instant reload just isn' t cutting it for me. I like having the option of trying to quickly reload my weapon, and on the rare occasion just let nature take its course. But in the heat of battle, when your gun jams...it just makes the game more interesting.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Active Reload - Nov 28, 2006 06:45
Wrong section. A for effort though.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Active Reload - Nov 28, 2006 15:35
I agree with both of you. I love active reload and it took me all of five seconds to get used to it.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Active Reload - Nov 28, 2006 18:55
Its another sweet feature that adds skill and depth to the game. I wouldn' t be surprised if other games start having their own active reload.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Active Reload - Dec 02, 2006 07:17
heh that rocks, I didnt know they could hear you go ' awwh dammit!'
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 1 Dec 06 23:19:56 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages