Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Madden Next Gen video
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Madden Next Gen video - Apr 26, 2005 21:09
The new video that EA showed during the NFL draft showcases some decent (not great) graphics (on pause). They are supposed to be artist' s conception of what the next gen will look like and not the actual game. That' s the good news.

The bad news is that this video looks like ass! It may look good when it isn' t moving, but the player animations are anything but lifelike. If you have ever seen a person in real life (it is possible you have if you ever get up off your ass) then you would know that people don' t move around like plastic mannequins. There are no physics or weight to the players in the video. NFL 2K3 had much better player animations. Also, it doesn' t matter how great they make Donathan McNabb' s teeth look, you' ll never see them while playing the game since most of your time will be spent staring at the quarterback' s ass.

Hopefully the real game will move better.

CLICK TO VIEW DA VIDEO
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 27 Apr 05 10:23:55 >
lordseafood

• Total Posts : 19
RE: Madden Next Gen video - Apr 26, 2005 23:03
i hate madden. NFL2K5 was a much better game and here in aus the price was only $49.95 so i dont understand why EA had to rub out the competition especially since maddn sells higher SHAME ON YOU EA SHAME, do u people feel comfortable havin EA own rights to just about every game on earth?? pretty soon gta will be EA owned and it will suck, just like need for speed underground 1 and 2
Willco

• Total Posts : 76
RE: Madden Next Gen video - Apr 27, 2005 04:41
NFL2K series sucks as much as that next gen video.

I better see some quality next gen graphics come E3 or I' ll buy NFL PLAYMAKERS, so help me God!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Madden Next Gen video - Apr 27, 2005 04:51
Not defending EA but it seems as if most of the blame goes to the NFL not really EA.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Madden Next Gen video - Apr 27, 2005 07:07

you' ll never see them while playing the game since most of your time will be spent staring at the quarterback' s ass.

How' s the quarterback' s ass look then?
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Madden Next Gen video - Apr 28, 2005 20:45
The graphics look good in that comercial.The physics might suck but they just wanted to sho off the graphical power of next gen.

your saying this looks bad???

They said the actual game looks much better then that comercial.If thats true then that picture of the ferrari 360 that was released on ourcolony is ingame of PGR3.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 29 Apr 05 4:47:16 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message