Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DRIV3R: Ewwww...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: DRIV3R: Ewwww... - Jul 01, 2004 16:13
Ok, I didn' t think there were many bugs in GTAVC either, but there was that degree of arcade-ish gameplay which left a lot of realism from the game....which I think Driv3r picked up on....seems a lot more real to me...mostly due to the driving physics...they' re the best i think i might have seen. So im really just not trying to compare it to GTA at all...i dont think that does anything to help either game IMO.....what i always remind myself: Driv3r = driving/chase game....

my two cents....
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: DRIV3R: Ewwww... - Jul 01, 2004 17:49
The phisics are realistic,the cities look and feel realistic in DRIV3R.IN GTA its like they shrunk the city,In DRIV3R it looks like they are the size of the real city.
Xtreme

RE: DRIV3R: Ewwww... - Jul 02, 2004 18:02
I agree RussianMobster....esp about the cities. i like how they didnt go crazy with traffic either, gives me more room to tear around...theres enough to be obstacles, but nothing out of hand. word.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: DRIV3R: Ewwww... - Jul 04, 2004 23:30
I got the GTA double pack for the xbox two weeks ago and I can' t figure out how either game can be claimed as buggy. GTAVC is just amazing and I haven' t had any problems with it yet.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: DRIV3R: Ewwww... - Jul 05, 2004 03:04
Woh! Rampage, you been gone for a while. Welcome back

And as for GTA, I also have the double pack for xbox, and the only problem I have is a slightly long loadtime form time to time but then again my Xbox is a release date. It runs nice on my G/Fs. The graphics arnt groundbreaking or nething but thats made up 10 fold by the gameplay.
Xtreme

RE: DRIV3R: Ewwww... - Jul 06, 2004 22:09
i know im a bit late on the hunt for this one....but seriously, where the hell are all the secret cars???? i know they' re around somewhere.....would def be appreciating the game more if i could find them. thanks in advance for anyone who can help.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message