Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Boat Trip
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
Boat Trip - Jun 28, 2004 19:41
Okay, this has to be one of the worst movies I' ve watched lately. I' m a fan of Jr. but what was he thinking when he made this film. I had to turn it off it was sooooo bad.
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
RE: Boat Trip - Jun 29, 2004 09:04
Cuba Gooding Jr is one of the strangest actors in all of Hollywood, his choice of roles are quite questionable. He has undoubted talent as can be seen in Boyz in da hood, As good as it gets and Jerry Maguire but Snow Dogs and Boat Trip make it seem as though he is intent on washing his career away. It is a terrible shame as he is doing a great disservice to himself, IMO he should have been cast as Ali. Sure he didn' t have the height but he more than makes up for it in charisma and he couldn' t have done a worse job than Smith. Just look at his imitation all those years ago in Gladiator.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Boat Trip - Jun 29, 2004 12:15
I agree with everything you just said!
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Boat Trip - Jun 30, 2004 04:21
Totally. I don' t mind Cuba Gooding Jr. as an actor but ouch talk about shooting yourself in the foot with Snowdogs and Boat Trip.
He has made so many more good movies (i.e. Radio, Jerry McGuire, the one where he was a diver, and there is one more but I can' t think of it)
Anyways, he should stick to the serious roles

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message