Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ghosts
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
Ghosts - Aug 01, 2005 06:23
I' d like to believe that when you kick the bucket, you don' t just turn in to nothingness, so I do believe that there is life after death. Have you actually encountered any ghosts or strange happenings? Unfortunately I don' t have anything to speak of, but I did think it would be interesting to hear from others about this most fascinating subject. So give your general thoughts and stories on spirits.
< Message edited by Auron -- 1 Aug 05 14:24:10 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Ghosts - Aug 02, 2005 13:43
I don' t believe in ghosts. I did get a free Casper the friendly ghost plastic puppet from Pizza hut when I was a kid, and I believe that that little puppet is real.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Ghosts - Aug 07, 2005 15:35
I on the other hand believe that there is something beyond human life, I also believe in the paranormal. In my opinion, I have experinced a few things that just can' t be explained.
L.Kennedy

• Total Posts : 28
RE: Ghosts - Aug 07, 2005 16:50
Im afraid life is just too plain ordinary for it to have ghosts in it.........however " ghosts" do get cable networks ratings.But I guess its just like any other thing,you have to see it to believe it! And T.V. doesn' t count!!!!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Ghosts - Aug 07, 2005 17:20
i believe in ghosts.i dont know why i just have a feeling.i really do want to see one though.i would get to freaked out
Lo$t $oul

• Total Posts : 15
RE: Ghosts - Aug 09, 2005 11:07
The Only Place after Death is .........
The Graveyard.

" And U Know Ill Be There Waiting For Ur Soul"
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: Ghosts - Aug 12, 2005 02:41

I on the other hand believe that there is something beyond human life, I also believe in the paranormal. In my opinion, I have experinced a few things that just can' t be explained.

What sort of experiences have you had?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message