Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 38
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 01:45
Bye bye people.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 01:52
And what about the pics of you and Blue Dragon in bed?
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 04:06
Oh I forgot to add that Blue dragon got 4/5 from gamespy.

Pros - Phenomenal music; magnificently rendered cutscenes; tons of hours of gameplay.

Cons - Weird (though rare) framerate issues; cutscenes are kind of long.

Pwned people!

And yes those pics will be taken,but my school starts on monday so I wont have much free time expect for BD for some weeks now.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 04:25
Where and what are you going to study?
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 04:44
I have my last subjects left.

Pyshology B
Math B
Religion B
Physic B
Ethics

and I forgot the last one,its on " komvux" its those subjects I failed at school when I missed lots of lessons,I also missed Swedish B and Science B but got " VG" in them(like B+) at the test recently so have my full grade soon done.

ginjirou

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 05:53
You mean you passed in english? OMG what is wrong with our educational system?
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 08:34
Yeah I did,but the english test is retarded.

Its damn easy because...it let you hear people talk and then it ask you(the reader) what they talked about.

Easy as hell,English A+B isn' t about grammar it' s more about being able to understand someone talking to you+talking back holding a conservation basically,and ofc reading a english book,I took the American psycho which indeed were easy ;)
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 19 Aug 07 0:34:45 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:14
so can most sweeds talk as ' good' english as you?
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:30
They speak pretty well yeah.

ofc people have to remember that often when I comment on kikizo its like 1-2AM over here.

Anyone expecting me to make properly grammatic setences can fuck off ;)
Evilkiller

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:42
Wow, it' s kinda funny how people over here in Germany are actually admiring the Swedish educational system.
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:59
And you probably should too.

We were forced to learn spanish,french or german at 6th grade too.

Ofc im just one person of one country.

However my knowledge of science,maths and psyhics are pretty high.

Evilkiller

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 10:47
Well, over here in Germany, if you are attending the highest school form, you are also forced to learn a second foreign language from 7th grade on. Knowing a 2nd foreign language is also usually the requirement for being eligible to study on most of our universitys here.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 11:13
The only languages anyone should choose to learn are english and mandarin. I' ll never understand why the hell anyone would want to learn french or german, or whatever. Those languages are meaningless and you gain nothing from learning them.

English - It is the dominant international language, anyone who wants to get anywhere in life needs to know how to speak English.

Mandarin - The most widely spoken language in the world, and China is an emerging superpower, if there is any country that would succeed the USA in superpower status it would be China, some say its only a matter of time.

< Message edited by emofag -- 19 Aug 07 3:18:08 >
ginjirou

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 20:02
The french suck at english so if you want to make business or have similar relations with them then you' ll have to learn their language. They' d rather see their whole nation collapse than learn proper english.
Same thing with the japanese.
I think spanish is relatively useful as they speak spanish in South America. It' s a huge continent, although a poor third world continent full of corrupted governments funded by drug money, so I wouldn' t want anything to do with them but... whatever.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 02:31

And you probably should too.

We were forced to learn spanish,french or german at 6th grade too.

Ofc im just one person of one country.

However my knowledge of science,maths and psyhics are pretty high.

It' s different from state to state as far as cirriculum goes, but in Michigan, I had to take a foreign languages class starting at 6th grade up until I got into High-School. so I' m relatively fluent in Spanish, which is always help considering the amount of migrant workers here. Once you get into high school, you' re required to take 2 years of a foreign language, however it' s pretty common knowlege that if you want to get any recognition from Universities here, you take at least 3.

They currently offer Spanish, French and German, which is rather ridiculous, because the only one of those spoken around here is Spanish.

If anything, we should be learning Spanish, Arabic and Mandarin. You can' t walk down the street without hearing the first two, and with China moving forward so rapidly, it' d be stupid not to teach it.
QuezcatoL

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 03:28
Yes but we also had to take english classes beside that.
Now you might think,oh well English now that is easy,but try speaking two new languages at the same time at age 12.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 03:58
Learning multiple languages at the same time blows. Back when I was reading & writing in Spanish really actively, I was also picking up Japanese as well (how to speak, written still confuses the hell out of me). I' d find myself going over words in my head for an exam & using the Japanese word instead of the spanish.

Ohayo Gozaimasu, Me llammo Eddie. O-Genki des ka?

Estoy muy muy mal. Y tu?
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:04
Please allow me to brag:

i read, i speak, i write those 3 languages : Arabic, French , English , and i have excellent skill in the first two, i also can get by in spanish because it' s close to french and is studied it for a semester.

(Obviously, moroccan dialect as well, which is a huge deviation from arabic, people in the middle east have a hard time to understand US)

N.B: chicks in the US Love French, they always asked me to flirt with them in french even if they don' t understand shit.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:08

i read, i speak, i write those 3 languages : Arabic, French , English , and i have excellent skill in the first two, i also can get by in spanish because it' s close to french and is studied it for a semester.

That' s kick-ass dude! I remember wanting to study foreign language as a kid. I always thought knowing different languages was really cool. Still might go for it. I dunno, I suppose it depends on where I am financially by that time.

And yeah... American girls love the French language. Last year, before I was seeing somebody my goal was to get myself into a french course, just for the sake of being in a 2/10 dude/chick ratio course.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:09
EEEddie yo ! Anata PAGA desu !
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 38

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread