Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon!

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 01:45
Bye bye people.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Evilkiller
  • Total Posts : 660
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 01:52
And what about the pics of you and Blue Dragon in bed?

QuezcatoL
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 04:06
Oh I forgot to add that Blue dragon got 4/5 from gamespy.

Pros - Phenomenal music; magnificently rendered cutscenes; tons of hours of gameplay.

Cons - Weird (though rare) framerate issues; cutscenes are kind of long.

Pwned people!

And yes those pics will be taken,but my school starts on monday so I wont have much free time expect for BD for some weeks now.

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 04:25
Where and what are you going to study?
Wii DSLite
Nintendo
Playing = Believing

QuezcatoL
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 04:44
I have my last subjects left.

Pyshology B
Math B
Religion B
Physic B
Ethics

and I forgot the last one,its on " komvux" its those subjects I failed at school when I missed lots of lessons,I also missed Swedish B and Science B but got " VG" in them(like B+) at the test recently so have my full grade soon done.

ginjirou
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 05:53
You mean you passed in english? OMG what is wrong with our educational system?
Wii DSLite
Nintendo
Playing = Believing

QuezcatoL
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 08:34
Yeah I did,but the english test is retarded.

Its damn easy because...it let you hear people talk and then it ask you(the reader) what they talked about.

Easy as hell,English A+B isn' t about grammar it' s more about being able to understand someone talking to you+talking back holding a conservation basically,and ofc reading a english book,I took the American psycho which indeed were easy ;)
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 19 Aug 07 0:34:45 >

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:14
so can most sweeds talk as ' good' english as you?
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

QuezcatoL
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:30
They speak pretty well yeah.

ofc people have to remember that often when I comment on kikizo its like 1-2AM over here.

Anyone expecting me to make properly grammatic setences can fuck off ;)

Evilkiller
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:42
Wow, it' s kinda funny how people over here in Germany are actually admiring the Swedish educational system.

QuezcatoL
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 09:59
And you probably should too.

We were forced to learn spanish,french or german at 6th grade too.

Ofc im just one person of one country.

However my knowledge of science,maths and psyhics are pretty high.

Evilkiller
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 10:47
Well, over here in Germany, if you are attending the highest school form, you are also forced to learn a second foreign language from 7th grade on. Knowing a 2nd foreign language is also usually the requirement for being eligible to study on most of our universitys here.

emofag
  • Total Posts : 1508
  • Reward points : 20330
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 11:13
The only languages anyone should choose to learn are english and mandarin. I' ll never understand why the hell anyone would want to learn french or german, or whatever. Those languages are meaningless and you gain nothing from learning them.

English - It is the dominant international language, anyone who wants to get anywhere in life needs to know how to speak English.

Mandarin - The most widely spoken language in the world, and China is an emerging superpower, if there is any country that would succeed the USA in superpower status it would be China, some say its only a matter of time.

< Message edited by emofag -- 19 Aug 07 3:18:08 >

ginjirou
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 19, 2007 20:02
The french suck at english so if you want to make business or have similar relations with them then you' ll have to learn their language. They' d rather see their whole nation collapse than learn proper english.
Same thing with the japanese.
I think spanish is relatively useful as they speak spanish in South America. It' s a huge continent, although a poor third world continent full of corrupted governments funded by drug money, so I wouldn' t want anything to do with them but... whatever.
Wii DSLite
Nintendo
Playing = Believing

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 02:31

And you probably should too.

We were forced to learn spanish,french or german at 6th grade too.

Ofc im just one person of one country.

However my knowledge of science,maths and psyhics are pretty high.

It' s different from state to state as far as cirriculum goes, but in Michigan, I had to take a foreign languages class starting at 6th grade up until I got into High-School. so I' m relatively fluent in Spanish, which is always help considering the amount of migrant workers here. Once you get into high school, you' re required to take 2 years of a foreign language, however it' s pretty common knowlege that if you want to get any recognition from Universities here, you take at least 3.

They currently offer Spanish, French and German, which is rather ridiculous, because the only one of those spoken around here is Spanish.

If anything, we should be learning Spanish, Arabic and Mandarin. You can' t walk down the street without hearing the first two, and with China moving forward so rapidly, it' d be stupid not to teach it.

QuezcatoL
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 03:28
Yes but we also had to take english classes beside that.
Now you might think,oh well English now that is easy,but try speaking two new languages at the same time at age 12.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 03:58
Learning multiple languages at the same time blows. Back when I was reading & writing in Spanish really actively, I was also picking up Japanese as well (how to speak, written still confuses the hell out of me). I' d find myself going over words in my head for an exam & using the Japanese word instead of the spanish.

Ohayo Gozaimasu, Me llammo Eddie. O-Genki des ka?

Estoy muy muy mal. Y tu?

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:04
Please allow me to brag:

i read, i speak, i write those 3 languages : Arabic, French , English , and i have excellent skill in the first two, i also can get by in spanish because it' s close to french and is studied it for a semester.

(Obviously, moroccan dialect as well, which is a huge deviation from arabic, people in the middle east have a hard time to understand US)

N.B: chicks in the US Love French, they always asked me to flirt with them in french even if they don' t understand shit.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:08

i read, i speak, i write those 3 languages : Arabic, French , English , and i have excellent skill in the first two, i also can get by in spanish because it' s close to french and is studied it for a semester.

That' s kick-ass dude! I remember wanting to study foreign language as a kid. I always thought knowing different languages was really cool. Still might go for it. I dunno, I suppose it depends on where I am financially by that time.

And yeah... American girls love the French language. Last year, before I was seeing somebody my goal was to get myself into a french course, just for the sake of being in a 2/10 dude/chick ratio course.

Abasoufiane
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:09
EEEddie yo ! Anata PAGA desu !

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:16
How did I ever miss the 2 extra E' s in front of my name. All these years...

So that' s Japanese, Spanish and then Japanese again right? (Just making sure, there' s the occasional word that means something in both, then you' re screwed!)

Abasoufiane
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 04:23
tha' s japanese :d i' m not sure 100% if it' s correct , but i' ll give it 90%.

this summer i tried to study japanese, but once in my internship i couldn' t find time, so i learned half letters of the HIragana , that is around 25, and i learned many expressions and vocabulary, i loved it, i found a torrent on mininova, it' s a show in the 70' s , it' s fantastic because it comes with an ebook, and there is so much to learn in a very clear and easy way, each lesson takes 30 min and there are 70. i reached lesson 10, Eddie check it out , i think you' ll love it.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 05:00
Cool. Thanks for the info dude. Wanna PM me a link?

Virtua fighter 5
  • Total Posts : 1327
  • Reward points : 4650
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 05:24
Quez annoying, Quez needs never to return to this forum again and give it back it' s status of a mature gaming community.
Currently playing:
Korg DS 10 (ds) /  Metal Slug 7 (ds)
Rhythm Heaven (ds) /  Fire Emblem (ds)
Super Stardust HD (psn) /  Virtua Fighter 5 (360)
FSX (P

Abasoufiane
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 05:28
check your inbox.

Evilkiller
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 05:39
Can you give me a reason to check my inbox, too? ;)

Abasoufiane
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 06:19
here is the torrent , this is no game, this is not illegal, please adam don' t ban me for the sake of eduquation, it' s for learning japanese:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/367657

Silentbomber
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 06:32
lol Adam wont ban you for posting torrents, He was the one afterall who told us too download the season 6 of 24.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 19 Aug 07 22:32:16 >

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 07:12
No, no. But he did it in code you see.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 08:00
GENKI!!!

fernandino
  • Total Posts : 661
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 08:28
Speaking multiple languages is cool because the chicks love that, also you can read a book on its original language if a translation isnt available or you can travel abroad and study in some of the finest universitys around the world.

I speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, English and a little bit of Japanese and every single one of those have proven to be extremely helpful for my studies and for my personal life, in fact, my girlfriend is Italian.

Not only that, language and thought are strongly related, language is the first way to interpret and communicate reality, so it constitutes the foundations of culture.

Gamer
  • Total Posts : 160
  • Reward points : 18435
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 08:56
I' ve never taken a foreign language class... GO USA

Silentbomber
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 09:13

in fact, my girlfriend is Italian.

Does she throw a fit if her pasta isnt cooked right? I hear Italians are very picky about pasta.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 10:48
I' m very picky about my pasta, and I' m Irish. Methinks my great-great grandpa had a fling with some pastamancer in Italy.

Dionysius
  • Total Posts : 831
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 11:15
Swedish educational system sucks, which is proved by how low the Swedish standards are, compared to the rest of the Europe. In Croatia the students need to know multiplication and divation before the end of first grade, but in Sweden the norm is to start such education by the fourth grade. Swedish schools are incredibly easy, I fail to see how any person without a handicap can fail any class no matter what course or age. Unless you don' t attend... Which often doesn' t matter either. I had 56% absence from my English lessons, never did anything, not even homework. Then I did the last final exam and got an MVG+ which is similar to more internationally known A+. So then I got an A- for the entire course!

The reason why we swedes know English so well I believe is because we do NOT dub the the movies or television shows... At least that' s my reason, I learned it all from cable tv Cartoon Network.

I currently speak Swedish, English, Croatian, a bit Russian, Japanese (mind you I do NOT read ANY), my Spanish is rusting but I do O.K, but my Deutsch has faded completely over the last couple of years, when I haven' t used it, now I can understand some when people speak, but It' s near impossible for me to build own sentences.

I' d also like to point out that the more languages one learn, the harder it is to think out a sentence quickly and many will problably recognise the feeling when yo are supposed to say a certain word in you own mother tongue, but you can only think of the same word but in another language. Also, my own thoughts are nowadays a mixture of Swedish, English, Croatian, and Japanese... It' s fucking annoying!

fernandino
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 11:15
To throw a fit??? What does that means?

Japanese (mind you I do NOT read ANY)

many will problably recognise the feeling when yo are supposed to say a certain word in you own mother tongue, but you can only think of the same word but in another language.

My case exactly. it is so fuking frustrating when you cant remember a word in your fuking language but the same concept is clear as day in another language, it makes you look like a retard, and to me at least happens quite often.

I' d also like to point out that the more languages one learn, the harder it is to think out a sentence quickly

Thats kinda weird, i can usually speak very fluidly, writing coherently however, its a bitch.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 20 Aug 07 3:25:03 >

Dionysius
  • Total Posts : 831
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 11:31
Fernandino, Que prefieres? El Culo o las tetas?

Also, for me It' s bacause some there are some words that sound the same and are spelled the same but mean different things in different countries. So sometimes I am ' bout to say something, bu realise one word is placed wrong and that I' ve switched it with a word meaning the right thing in another country.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 20 Aug 07 3:33:54 >

fernandino
RE: Quez goes on vacation quez back when he finished Blue dragon! - Aug 20, 2007 11:33
jjajaja, honestamente prefiero los ojos, suene algo tonto pero no puedo contra ojos azules