Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2)
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - Jan 04, 2005 13:14
Anybody else played this game? I' m having a blast with it, but man, on your first tour they really could have ramped the difficulty down a bit! I mean seriously, I was summer, and I was playing against Killer Miller, and the first 4 times I tried he scored a -4 on 9 holes. I' ve never played a golf game where you had to birdie every second hole on the FIRST level just to pass it. Once you do pass it though, you can start improving your skills by unlocking stuff, and then the game gets easier. The Psycho sands course is a blast, just a bunch of overgrown mini golf holes.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - Jan 04, 2005 15:58
that is meant to have a solid golf game under it all, surprizeing huh?
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - Jan 04, 2005 20:17
That game is a blast. I just don' t like all the down times and load times. It really stales the play.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - Jan 05, 2005 09:51
The load times definetly are excesive. I find I turn to watch tv as the course load time is upwards of 1-2 minutes sometimes. Maybe it' s just my crappy old PS2 though.
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - Jan 07, 2005 15:29
YEah! I also think this game was really fun.. I enjoy the occassional Caddy beating.. he he.. but, like I said it' s tons of fun and highly recommended, works well as a party type game. As Rikka mentioned, I' m not a fan of all the loading time.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll