Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Latest Batman Begins trailer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Dec 21, 2004 19:40
WOW! That does not look like Batman, but that looks awesome! What a cast. I am excited.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Jan 04, 2005 13:03
Saw the teaser trailer when I went to see Ocean' s 12. needless to say that trailer was better than the movie that followed.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Jan 04, 2005 20:07
I agree whole heartedly.
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Jan 07, 2005 15:35
I am unbelievably pumped for this movie!!! I love Batman... and Christian Bale... he' s sooooo sexxy.. mmmmhmmm.. right Rikka?
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Jan 11, 2005 11:14
yeah I saw the trailer when i went to see Oceans 12 as well....and let me tell you...i thought it was pretty awesome. I was glad to see that they took the prequel approach. it was the only side I really saw them taking at this point....given the high success of the last few. *cough*cough*
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Jan 25, 2005 22:40
best. trailer. this. year.

(so far)
Mass X

RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 06, 2005 19:58
Nother new trailer I had a few negatives about the car but come to think it looks quite cool.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 06, 2005 21:17
Yep, it' s official...the art designers have made the biggest mistake of their lives when they were coming up with ideas about the Batmobile. I honestly liked the old one...you know, the sleek design, cool armor plating...My eyes reject this new showing of the Batmobile, where it appears to come straight from the reject dune buggy club.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 06, 2005 21:31
the car does look kind of crappy and blocky and such, but.....correct me if i am wrong.......isn' t this movie supposed to be about the origin of batman?? set earlier then the original batman movie with mr. keaton?? and if so, would this batmobile be, say, a prototype of what is to come?? if this movie is back story/a prequel and about how things were in the begining, and the development of the batman persona i kind of hope alot of the vehicles and gadgets are somewhat rudementary.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 07, 2005 06:41
Excelent point on the batmobile the.ben. It should look like a rudimentery version of the batmobile from part 1, not some Hummer that mated with a monster truck. As it is I still like the first batmobile the best anyways.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 07, 2005 14:16
The point he brought up is valid I guess. The problem is just what you mentioned...it looks like a damn truck. How does something truck-like eventually turn into the Batmobile that we all know? I think the director wanted to make a splash and make something a little different. It' s very different, and very ugly. There is a reason why all the Batmobiles from the previous movies and tv shows look sleek. I don' t care HOW far back in time this movie is, there is no reason for the Batmobile to look like Minion for Twisted Metal 2.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 08, 2005 18:17
i cant wait for this movie to come out
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 08, 2005 21:42
oooo the.ben you raise a very interesting point. And i still don' t care too much what the batmobile looks like, i just want to see this movie
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 08, 2005 21:46
I think the new batmobile looks awesome. It' s a step up from what was in the third movie. The fourth movie' s design was cool but it lacked the central jet engine. This thing just looks like a beast. It' s like a f*cking stealth jet/armored car/dunebuggy. I like it. My only complaint is that I wish it had more of a bat flair to it. From the few pics and clips I' ve seen of it, it has nothing defining it as a batmobile. No wings, no bat symbol, no likeness to a bat what so ever. It needs just a little bit of a bat flair to make it feel more like a batmobile.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 9 Feb 05 6:20:34 >
Mass X

RE: Latest Batman Begins trailer - Feb 08, 2005 22:07
I think its cool that that thing is able to function on the streets. Bale was able to get it to 80 or 90 mph and its said to achieve higher speeds.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll