Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tekken5 on PC or GameCube
Prince of Persia WW

• Total Posts : 6
Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 17, 2005 03:22
Hello I have a pc and a GameCube. I love to play Legend Of Zelda that' s way i bring GameCube home it also have a wonderful game of Resident Evil 4.On pc there are also so many games to play like Prince of Persia WARRIOR WITHIN & Mafia. But there is also a good game on PS2 called Tekken5 that i want to play. But I don’t want to buy PS2.So please tell me how i can play Tekken5 on PC or GameCube. If you know please reply Thanks
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 17, 2005 04:32
No amount of modding will allow you to run T5 on a GC or PC. If you don' t want to buy a PS2 you' re only other alternative is too.... search your state for an arcade that has T5.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 17, 2005 07:49
For the price of a few shite games like Mafia, you can get a slimline PS2 with Tekken 5. Problem solved!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 17, 2005 08:28

For the price of a few shite games like Mafia, you can get a slimline PS2 with Tekken 5. Problem solved!

lol, also for the same price of those shitte games he can purchase a train or plane ticket to New York and head on over to the China Town arcade to get his Tekken 5 fix
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 17, 2005 16:07
sorry dude, tekken 5 only on the ps2. You could try to emulate it to your pc, useing some sort of emulator [bleem 2?]. But to find a Working ps2 emulator for your ps2 is like finding a AAA game that adam dosent have a opopion on [my spelling = bad].

Anyway, your out of luck. I bet your local arcade is going to get more busniess..
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 19, 2005 13:20
actually PC games are free.

So if u can tell me addam where i can get a free slim PS2 with Tekken 5.

as for playing Tekken 5 on GC is impossible right now.As for PC i think there are PS2 emulators out.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - Apr 19, 2005 17:19
You can play Tekken 5 on Computer by Emulator which make available the files to which you use for the fun.

It is a bit more tricky to get Tekken 5 to run on the Gamecube, but you can do it. What you need is a Tekken 5 disc and a pair of scissors. Cut the Tekken 5 disc so that it is the same size as a Gamecube disc. Put it in your Gamecube and play!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - May 02, 2005 17:15
Thats stupid Joe, the cd would be cut in half therefore useless [my degree in a nutshell] in fact what you oot to do is get the tekken 5 disc, then seuqqse it really hard untill its the shape of the nintendo gamecube discs. next all you have to do [for the gamecube to read it] is to get the part of the cd that says " sony" and put a " Nintendo" sticker on, works every time
lordseafood

• Total Posts : 19
RE: Tekken5 on PC or GameCube - May 02, 2005 23:05
damn your smart silenbomber and joeredifer, now go do it and show me the consequences for your actions

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll