Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Prince of Persia WW

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 6
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 04:01
Last Login: Apr 20, 2005 03:38

Contact Information

MSN: dastgeer007@hotmail.com
Yahoo: dastgeerkof@yahoo.com
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Prince of Persia WW

I always want to talk about The Legend Of Zelda the greatest game of all time and i called him the game of the century No game can beat Zelda and my 2nd opinion is Prince of Persia WARRIOR WITHIN because its copy of Zelda its looks like Zelda
  • First Name: Ghulam
  • Last Name: Dastgeer
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Tekken5 on PC or GameCube

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hello I have a pc and a GameCube. I love to play Legend Of Zelda that' s way i bring GameCube home it also have a wonderful game of Resident Evil 4.On pc there are also so many games to play like Prince of Persia WARRIOR WITHIN & Mafia. But there is also

• The Greatest Game Ever

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hey do you play the greatest game of all time called The Legend Of Zelda This game is made by a genius man. If you played it then I am shore you also called this the game of century. This game has everything and perfect from all angels. The story of the

• PS2 Games Run On PC

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

PS2 games can run on Computer by Emulator of PS2.I have the emulator of PS2 an I run Ps2 games on computer Like Tekken Tag,Summonet2,Ico and Jack2.We make unavailable files for the emulator PCSX2 and now it can run games of PS2. Goodbye

• Xbox2 Vs PS3

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hello just thought about that which will be the best console for playing games. It will be Xbox2 or its going to be PS3.If you take a look on Xbox and PS2 then the Xbox will be the winner. What is opinion tell me about that

• Action Adventure

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hello, do you play to much games and spend your maximum time in playing games then you must like the Action Adventure games. These types of games have lot of work to do. These games are based on story if the story is good then the game is good and you en