Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wow I thought this was a joke a first...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 18, 2005 14:45
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 18, 2005 15:09
And people wonder why our country is the most obese...
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 18, 2005 16:14
thats pretty cool.i want to try that
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 18, 2005 16:36
Thats actually quite funny. I wonder if the more pizza' s yu order the fatter your character will become...
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 18, 2005 22:58
This is purely for safety issues. Remember that story a year ago about the two taiwanese boys that died from playing MMORPG' s because they forgot to eat for 7 days straight while playing?? Well now North Americans and anywhere else where there is pizza hut have nothing to worry about. Let' s just hope our keyboards still work with all the cheese stuck in them.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 19, 2005 08:52
Anyone that forgets to eat for 7 days deserves to die.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 19, 2005 15:14
Two taiwanese boys that died from playing MMORPG' s? Where can I read this story??
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 19, 2005 15:59
if i remember right, their was this guy playing half-life or conter strike for so long that blood started to clot in his legs and he died, i think he was playing it days on end though so no worrys of your next mgs3 sesion.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 20, 2005 08:19
Wow, theres no reason to order pizza through a game, for a game. You need help if you play games that much. As for blood clots in legs, how can you play that many games, really, they need to get a life and do more things than just games, theres more to life than jsut games.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 20, 2005 17:33
There was a kid in the UK who got deep vein thrombosis in his legs from playing video games for a long period of time. That’s the thing you get in your legs on airplanes… a blood clot in your legs. I was almost worried for a second until I saw how the fool was sat, kneeled back resting on his thigh effectively cutting off all blood flow from his lower leg below his knee, the reject.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 21, 2005 07:27

Wouldnt surprise me too much.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 21, 2005 07:35
The article about the two boys dieing was in a magazine called the Walrus. It' s some Canadian variety magazine that I doubt anyone else has heard of. Anyway, in it they go on to talk about how there is a ' real' economy to everquest and how it' s the 53rd most wealthy ' country' in the real world. It' s a very interesting read. Due to all the online shopping around of everquest items the currency in everquest has a ' real' value. It even goes on to say how much real money you can make by collecting fake money in the game!! They said that an average person playing 8 hours a day could make about 8 dollars an hour simply by running around killing stuff. Sounds like a sweet summer job for school kids to me! Of course side affects are of course that you die cause you forget to eat apparently!
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Feb 21, 2005 14:22

Of course side affects are of course that you die cause you forget to eat apparently!

That line made me laugh, I think it may have just made my day.

Nothing relevant to add to the thread without repeating things, so i won' t. I think it is funny really. Sad, yet funny.
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Wow I thought this was a joke a first... - Mar 06, 2005 17:48
Thats really...really...sad. thats why i keep a stash of twinkis under my bed for emergancies....mmmm cream filled goodness....mmmmmm

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll