Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 50
paulsol

• Total Posts : 6
ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 12, 2007 06:30
hi
i just finished a 3 hours play test on assasins (360)
well because of my low english i will post some + and - of the game......

+ the best interactivity in a game ever
+ amazingly draw distance
+ superb fighting system
+ very good story
+ a mix of prince of persia and splinter cell
+ you feel like you r in a living town
+ very responsive controls (better than pop)
+ stable and descent framerate exept some tearing in open areas.
+ top sound

- low res textures in a few places
- not good colors like oblivion........
- its a little fast forward
- i didnt like that the game is based on some memories of our hero, who is in in the same time in a hospital ? in a experiment ? (we play his memories)

in the end its a true next gen game that its a must buy.
last we will have a sequel for sure.......
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 12, 2007 06:58
fuck you paulsol , fuck you big time and you fucking know why , if you don' t still fuck you big time and you need to die.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 12, 2007 23:14
Calm down aba , we already knew that the game was set in the guys past .
Abasoufiane

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 00:29
i didn' t man !! that was a big spoiler, i refrained from reading many threads just to avoid that, anyway whether people know it or they don' t he obviously should warn about that... why most new members are stupid.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 00:39
So the guy made a mistake....You have made plenty in the past give him a break.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 03:51

i didn' t man !! that was a big spoiler, i refrained from reading many threads just to avoid that, anyway whether people know it or they don' t he obviously should warn about that... why most new members are stupid.

Dude.... Aba....

ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360
Abasoufiane

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 04:53
i thought it was a brief thing , good or bad, did he like it , some stuff he disliked ... you know like many of us do here , you don' t see one of us doing this shit do you eddie? actualy that' s exatly what he did , but he ruined it at the end.
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 12 Nov 07 20:54:29 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 05:04
If its within the first hour of the game, it can hardly be a spoiler, its a just part of the over all theme.

Its like not wanting to know jurassic park is about dinosaurs (no offence aba)
Abasoufiane

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 05:15

Its like not wanting to know jurassic park is about dinosaurs

no vx it' s definitly not like that, if it' s in the beginning that' s not THAT bad but it' s not appreciated neither, if that was normal it wouldn' t be kept " secret" ! i can' t believe what i' m reading from u guys you almost sound like it' s totally OK what he did. i really didn' t want to know anything about the twist, it' s already bad enough to know that there is a twist but that were speculations which i' m fine with and we left it like that.

i really hope it' s in the beginning (was that a confirmation from u VX ? )
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:04
You find out what' s going on (the future shit) within the first 5 minutes.

The opening section/tutorial isn' t that impressive, but if you know your Ubisoft games you' ll be able to see similarities with another next-gen game they released a while back.

mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:06
You could have used the spoilers tag bro. Dont spoil the fun for folks that love this game. I not tripping over it but I feel you Abasoufiane. By the way bro its just a game don' t take it so hard Life is to good to take it the hard way.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:14
Isn' t there a way to put like spoiler tags or something? I was actually rather ticked too when I read it since I just expected an overall game play run-down, but aw well, it happened. And there' s been enough stuff going around the whole future having to do with the past that I mean, it' s not enough to ruin the experience, I hope.
Nitro

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:18
99% of the game takes place in the past. Nothing has really been ruined, ...especially given that we' ve known about this stuff for 12 months or so anyway and Ubisoft put out a teaser comic which introduced the " twist" a while back.

And no, you can' t use spoiler tags here.
Abasoufiane

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:31
well thanks nitro for the reassurance, i thought the twist was at the end or something similar, anyway it could be better if i found it out myself. who got the game here already?
Nitro

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:36
I don' t think knowing what you know will ruin any of the game for you because there' s more to it than was posted here. The intro lets you in on quite a bit but obviously not everything.

I' m surprised you haven' t got the game yet. Both Assassins Creed and Mass Effect are available online already. You should get onto your supplier and tell him to get moving on this stuff
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:38
Oh man, after having seen a friend play a fair amount of the game, there' s already so much that bothers me with the game, both story and gameplay wise.

I' ll keep quiet about my dislikes regarding the story, in fear of spoiling anything that I thought everone already knew, but in terms of gameplay, the biggest prob I have with the game is the repetiveness which people will probably note sooner than later.

Regarding the graphics I have no complaints other than the techno mumbo jumbo which I loathe. The game is stunning, especially the aniamtions.

I love the music, not a lot else to say there, and the voice acting keeps a high standard as well. However once again, the techno sci/fi sounds feel misplaced and I have a feeling it might' ve been cool if I was about 7 or so years younger.

Other than that, the A.I can feel rather stupid and the crowd feel like empty wandering shells, not people.

Still, I think it' s a good game, I mostly mention the parts that I didn' t like so much right now, but I assure the good weighs more than the bad with Assasins. I just think some design choices where for the worse, and the game would' ve been even better than it is, had they skipped some ideas.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 12 Nov 07 22:41:27 >
Nitro

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:44

ORIGINAL: Dionysius

I' ll keep quiet about my dislikes regarding the story, in fear of spoiling anything that I thought everone already knew, but in terms of gameplay, the biggest prob I have with the game is the repetiveness which people will probably note sooner than later.

Ah, and there' s the Crackdown likeness.

I think it all depends on how you approach stuff really. There are certain aspects that need repeating, but i still think there' s enough scope for the right-minded people to enjoy the game right the way through.

Some of the stuff may be out of place or at odds with the setting but i really like the fact that it opens up the possibility of a fully fleged series whee every game looks and feels different.
Chimura

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 06:52
From what I' ve seen, the game offers you enough ways to approach a situation, so I guess I' ll get stale if you rely on the same approach over and over again. Besides, from all the interviews and such, Ubi had already said that investigating, killing and escaping pretty much made the bulk of the game, so that' s why the threw the whole freedom factor in it, but I see only the most imaginative players actually making full use of all the game' s freedom.
Abasoufiane

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 07:05
lol dude you think i' m gonna miss this , not a chance, i was camping for a week... i' m already on it but my supplier said there is a shit load of demand , it seems that both will make it in 5 days though mass effect might even be sooner. as for now i' m sinking in games, here i' ll say briefly what surprised me about each game:

cod 4 is soon finished ===> some textures are low-res, exactly like COD 2, which decreases the appeal of the overall graphics, i was shocked in that hangar when i started the game, it looked bland almost horrible , nothing like i imagined , thank god the graphics in most levels are amazing even with the low res)

eternal sonata in mid way ===> the game looks terrific but gets horribly repetitive in combat, i just don' t understand some developers, the production value is at the roof, the environments are varied and amazing but the enemies which you spend most of the time fighting are very repetitive, each zone has only 2 to 3 kind of enemies, and many of those can be found in other areas with slight difference such as the color , so basicaly you get sick of seeing the same fiends over and oevr again, why such talented devlopers didn' t try to raise that number, it' s obvious like daylight, many critics pointed to that problem as well

Stranglehold (back to it after giving up) ===> the game looks good but it' s a bit repetitive after few levels, i think it' s fun but it' s the kind of game you want to spend half an hour playing and then switch to something else until you finish it, the controls are not great and might make you want to throw your pad on tv.

Zelda HG ====> the game looks great on ds (best so far) and some ideas are amazing , it uses the ds to its full potential but the temple you visit each time is a very very bad idea, it gets repetitive, i hope i will have the push to finish it.

castlevania (psp) ===> after playing symphony of the night and the ds games, the gameplay feels so outdated , might be a game for joe and the likes.

Chimura

RE: ASSASINS CREED IMPRESSIONS 360 - Nov 13, 2007 07:45
S**t, I ain' t missing on this wagon either. I separated my copy last week and tomorrow I' ll be running that baby inside my PS3 pretty much all day! Living in the middle-of-nowhere Bakersfield sometimes has its ups, as in no lines for hotly anticipated games
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 50

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message