Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Weird ways to play games (even when drunk)
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
Weird ways to play games (even when drunk) - Jun 30, 2004 20:46
Think Games TM did an editorial a couple of months ago on the wierd ways to play some games. The funniest one I read way playing any of the PS1/PS2 Athletics games on a dancemat, effectively running on the spot instead on button bashing. Was wondering if anyone has done this or anything like it equally as weird?

Or what about when you' re drunk? Never actually done anything stupid when I' m locked and playing a game. Ever embaressed yourself or ended up on one of those Dancing Stage arcades in your inebriated state?

skurf

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Weird ways to play games (even when drunk) - Jun 30, 2004 21:00
I sometimes used to play Gran Turismo 2 vs some of my friends with my toes (dual analog-stick control setup) to make it a little more even for them.
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: Weird ways to play games (even when drunk) - Jul 01, 2004 00:21
One of the funniest things ever is what an Xbox rep said to me JUST before the Microsoft Pre-E3 Press Conference while talking about he Eyetoy. He said;

" The future of videogames is waveing you arms like a retard"

While waveing his arms aimlessly in the sky.

Quite funny as MS revealed their Camera for Xbox within 1 hour of our conversation.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll