Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 03, 2008 07:12
Old woman gets hit by old man driving a mobility scooter... old man drives off, leave old lady with broken leg and wrist...

When i' m old enough to have a mobility scooter... i' m going to knock every motherfucker on the pavement out of my god damn way!
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 03, 2008 21:29
8 mph and it causes this to happen, you know what they are as dangerous as kids in the in the supermarket wearing those fucking heeley shoes, they should be banned!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 04, 2008 02:40

, you know what they are as dangerous as kids in the in the supermarket wearing those ***ing heeley shoes, they should be banned!!!!

Kids wearing Heelys should be caned. Just my honest opinion.

When i' m old enough to have a mobility scooter... i' m going to knock every mother***er on the pavement out of my god damn way!

Screw that, when I' m old enough to have a mobility scooter, I' ll sell my house, car and all my scrips, buy a Ducati and drive it headlong into a shopping-mall.

None of this namby-pamby motor-scooter crap.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 3 Feb 08 18:52:59 >
Nitro

RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 04, 2008 02:49

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

None of this namby-pamby motor-scooter crap.

Uh huh, ....it' s a Ducati Eddie... not a Ducotti.

And mobility scooters own. The simple fact that you can drive them on the pavement legally elevates them above everything else. The 8mph thing is a problem though...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 04, 2008 02:54
Yeah, it didn' t look right, & I went & looked ' em up right before you posted.

And mobility scooters own. The simple fact that you can drive them on the pavement legally elevates them above everything else. The 8mph thing is a problem though...

Illegal aftermarket motor scooter modifications... <grins at the thought of nitrous on a mobility scooter>
Nitro

RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 04, 2008 03:00
You can get mobility scooters on the National Health System. Maybe i could fake some sort of leg disability to get one... then add knives and shit. I' d probably up the wheel count from 4 to 6 too...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 04, 2008 03:31
Meh, forget knives. If you' re going to put anything bladed on your scooter, a pike or something man.

How about frickin' lazers?
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 04, 2008 21:11
But with a lazer your running into issues with power to weight ratio' s and the like. Just stick twin gatling guns on it and then wathc the Heeley wearing little bastards run,stumble and get crushed....fucking heeley' s whoever invented them should be stripped naked and be forced to heeley around the world
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mobility Scooter Hit & Run - Serious Business! - Feb 05, 2008 07:45
Shop keepers should keep 4 foot rattan rods behind their counters to cane any child wearing Heelys. Just my opinion though.

One of these bad boys up front aught to do.

Edit: Better yet, you got me searching for vids of my favorite heavy weaponry. A Phalanx would probably be better. The thing fires rounds so fast it sounds like the hum of a motorbike.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 5 Feb 08 0:08:48 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message