Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who won Kikizo user of the month??
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 09, 2005 13:53
Yeah, who won? I was betting on a certain user to win, yet I don' t know who was picked... Who was it?
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 09, 2005 14:18
that all depends. Who' d you bet on? As for when it' ll be announced, I' m going to guess December. These things kind of get lumped together, they' re a bunch of busy guys at kikizo, either that or they' re busy passed out after playing beer pong all night.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 09, 2005 14:29
I won, as always.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 09, 2005 17:00
IMO no one stood out and thus no one deserves to win.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 10, 2005 18:49
Hey, you' re just saying that cause you' re already a winner!

Just kidding.
Jason Zeidan

RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 10, 2005 22:08
I was actually betting on Rampage99 to win. He' s aggressive, but very smart. Plus, he has five stars, yet hasn' t won yet! When I posted a reply for the first time, it was him who quoted me and said, ' Please don' t speak anymore.' Even though he' s very intelligent, he will forever in my mind be known as the jackass who zinged me..
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 10, 2005 23:02
He can' t win because he is a member of the Kikizo staff and gets every game for free anyway, please free babes (real ones) featured in Kikizo' s BABES section.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 11, 2005 08:06

I was actually betting on Rampage99 to win. He' s aggressive, but very smart.

Like you didn' t know Rampage was a staff member the moment you posted this!!!! Sucking up will get you no where!!!! Although it may get you some rather wierd photos of Rampage out with some of the kikizo babes that you may not wish to see.
Jason Zeidan

RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 11, 2005 09:08
HE' S A STAFF MEMBER??!!

I had no idea!! Seriously, under his avatar, it said VIP member, and I just assumed that was a title for a five star user... sorry..

Mmm, I' m going to have to rethink my choice for user of the month...
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 12, 2005 16:37
they will probley annonce the winners at christmas, sniff, maybe my 1 post per week will get there notice, also i am the longist member here who hasnt won yet. Whoo and indeed Hoo for me.
Jason Zeidan

RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 12, 2005 18:46
You should so win User of the Month, SilentBomber.

Over 300 posts and no win? C' mon! That' s it, SilentBomber takes my bet.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 12, 2005 19:10

ORIGINAL: mxpx182
that all depends. Who' d you bet on? As for when it' ll be announced, I' m going to guess December. These things kind of get lumped together, they' re a bunch of busy guys at kikizo, either that or they' re busy passed out after playing beer pong all night.

Well this post certainly gets most insightful post of the month...!

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer
He can' t win because he is a member of the Kikizo staff and gets every game for free anyway, please free babes (real ones) featured in Kikizo' s BABES section.

Well technically Rampage is obviously a great and respected member here but is technically " former" Kikizo staff and worked with us at the site more when it first launched - however, the rules are that no Kikizo staff or any former kikizo staff or their friends/associates can win!

We will be announcing winners for outstanding month(s) as soon as possible! All previous winners will testify that we do eventually get round to it! Except for gossi, who took forever to tell us what game he wanted and we haven' t arranged it just yet (but will).

If anyone didn' t receive their games from the last batch of winners yet, please let us know, they should all have arrived several weeks ago now, but just thought it' s worth checking anyway.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 13 Aug 05 3:15:38 >
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 12, 2005 21:04
i have been here longer then SilentBomber.but hey does have more post then me.owell hopefully i win some month
< Message edited by residentevil327 -- 13 Aug 05 5:06:12 >
Jason Zeidan

RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 12, 2005 23:26
You' ll win soon as well, residentevil327...

As for myself, I' m not expecting myself to win at any costs. I' ll admit that my posts have to be the most boring pieces of s**t in these forums..
< Message edited by Jason Zeidan -- 13 Aug 05 7:26:29 >
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 13, 2005 10:00

You should so win User of the Month, SilentBomber.

Over 300 posts and no win? C' mon! That' s it, SilentBomber takes my bet.

Huh, guess someone didn' t read the rules. I won a game with just about 50 posts. It' s about quality and not quantity.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 13, 2005 11:20

I won a game with just about 50 posts. It' s about quality and not quantity.

...and this is the reason we can stop with all those " best..." threads
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 13, 2005 17:39

Huh, guess someone didn' t read the rules. I won a game with just about 50 posts. It' s about quality and not quantity.

you know i could take that in a bad way, but i am not stupid enough to do that.

anyway, its up to Adam and Friends to deicide who wins, and considering they where very Generous with the Extra Prizes last time, i dont think there is any need to rush them. as the old going says, " Good things come to those who wait" .

Another Old saying is " A Mob is no more and Army than a Heap of Building materials is a House" but i dont think that has as much meaning as the other one to this situation.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 13, 2005 17:43
yea its up to Adam and i have lots of patience
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Who won Kikizo user of the month?? - Aug 13, 2005 18:25

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Sadly I have yet to get a single free game. Since I' ve been in college I' ve been tight on both time and money meaning less gaming time and little funds to actually buy new games. Hopefully when the 360 comes out I will be able to force myself into playing more and writing reviews and previews again.

Oh, and the free babes... that' s staff only. Adam sends me one once a month. That' s another reason I don' t have time to play games. trust me though, I take my time to thuroghly examine each of the babes before I give the approval for them to go on the babes page. You' d be surprised how many " tests" I put each of them through. I enjoy every second of it.

Btw, Jason, thanks for considering me worthy of the free game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll