Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Videogames are satanic!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Videogames are satanic! - Nov 19, 2005 08:39
I' ve heard that a large group of satanists says that playing videogames is the most satanic thing you can do because it' s all about self-fulfilment.
It seems that the most important thing for satanists is self-fulfilment. that seem to fit when describing a videogame player. You keep playing because you feel satisfied and entertained. You are satisfied because you feel that you have solved a problem or a mission. That is the feeling that satanists are trying to get. But of course there are different kinds of satanic believes. If you are interested in more info about satanism, please visit:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/
Since you are playing videogames, maybe you should join them
MUAHAHAHA! Through my body the soul of Satan thanks you all for giving him more power by playing your videogames! Let the search of self-fulfilment spread across the world until heaven falls by his hand!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 19, 2005 14:30
not too sure of the last line of your post there.. it might be considered offensive by some people. Anyway, by playing games does that make me a satanic? thats just silly talk, now hush, while i get back to Super Mario Dance Dance Revoloution...
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 20, 2005 10:24
If video games are satanic then I think I might enjoy Hell.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 20, 2005 18:58
that might be one of the most ridiculous things i' ve ever heard. wow. just wow.

did these people realize that there' s a video game called, " the bible game" ?

chew on that.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 23, 2005 10:57
Here goes...

Nice thought, ginjirou, but it just doesn' t add up.

Think about it...if you' re playing videogames, then you' re not out killing, stealing, or any other sin. A true satanist would prefer to commit the bigger sins over the smaller ones just to please their Master.

Your argument is weak...too weak to even be mentioned further.

You' re dismissed...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 24, 2005 05:21
hehe YEAH BABY we' re bad boys here - I luuuv destroying turtles in Mario (in the most satanic way - using their own shell) and getting points for that UUUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA plus I say nasty things to princess whenever I see her huhuhuuhhuuh oh yeah I' m a baaaad man :)

I hate that religious crap no matter witch side it comes from(god ,satan,batman) it always sucks :)
ginjirou

RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 24, 2005 05:30
My argument? I' m just giving the facts here, that satanists are saying videogames are satanic. I haven' t told you my opinion about it.
Also, your arguments are weak. Satanists are egoistic to the core.
Everything they do have to benefit them. If you go outside and actually kill people, chances are that you will end up in jail. Not so good eh! But if you kill people in games, you live out your sinful thoughts, entertainment and self-fulfilment.
And besides, killing and sinning isn' t the way of the satanist if it does not benefit them without any negative consequences (such as going to jail).
And this " Master" you are talking about.. What master?
You are dissed as well as dismissed.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 24, 2005 06:22
And scientologist claims we all others are very like them,and should come and look into what they do and see if we wanna join.
And still those maniacs think we all have souls from aliens,who was capture by evil lord xeno,and then brainwahed aliens dead souls and putted into cavemans...

jesus...

why dont they tell us that the ybelive that? like cruise?
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 24 Nov 05 14:24:28 >
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 25, 2005 06:29
Just because I read Mass X' s welcome response in another thread before reading this.. I' ll have to say....

This is like saying that sex is satanic too.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 25, 2005 09:16

I' ve heard that a large group of satanists says that playing videogames is the most satanic thing you can do because it' s all about self-fulfilment.
It seems that the most important thing for satanists is self-fulfilment. that seem to fit when describing a videogame player. You keep playing because you feel satisfied and entertained. You are satisfied because you feel that you have solved a problem or a mission. That is the feeling that satanists are trying to get. But of course there are different kinds of satanic believes. If you are interested in more info about satanism, please visit:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/

You know, that entire argument could easily be applied to other types of activities such as Masturbation!? LOL..
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Nov 27, 2005 13:06
in that case let me go to hell but with a copy of Final fantasy 12 please
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Feb 10, 2006 07:05
Well, if these people find out about it, we' ll have a diversity crisis on our hands.

http://www.mavav.org
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Feb 10, 2006 08:34

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

It seems that the most important thing for satanists is self-fulfilment. that seem to fit when describing a videogame player....

Technically, you can be self-fulfilled worshipping God.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Feb 11, 2006 00:29

Technically, you can be self-fulfilled worshipping God.

DAMN YOU CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhoooo, maybe that explains why bad things keep happening to me(the game thing)...

PS. Don' t most people feel self-fulfilled knowing that they are still alive?
< Message edited by Marink -- 10 Feb 06 16:31:40 >
ginjirou

RE: Videogames are satanic! - Feb 11, 2006 00:59
You guys are unbelievable. I wasn' t even expecting replies when I first started this thread . And to bring it up again when I thought it had been forgotten... unbelievable man.
It was supposed to be a funny kind of " did you know this?" thing. But it is true anyway.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Videogames are satanic! - Feb 11, 2006 08:31
lol, aren' t we all satanic then? no one does anything without there being self-fullfilment, or simply put without being selfish. even mother teresa helped out others and ppl might say she did it for others, true but she was also selfish in that she did it cuz it made her feel good helping out others. So I' m guessing she was satanic too. Don' t these bumtards have anything else to do.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll