Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Source: Halo 4 Already In Development
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 02:19

At some point you’ll just have to trust us on some of this stuff. We have to protect our sources to keep them from being fragged by their employers or associates.

A very good and anonymous source tells us that Halo 4 is already in full development over at Bungie. I wish to God She/He/It had more details to share but at this point all She/He/It can confirm for sure is that Halo 4 is an official project being developed by Bungie, at this very moment.

With more than 20 million copies of Halo 3 sold worldwide, I know it’s a no-brainer that the series would continue somehow. It’s nice to get this sort of reassurance from a source who has never been wrong for us before.

If we get more details, we’ll share them. If She/He/It is wrong… They’ll be quietly disposed of.

Via SarcasticGamer
Dreadknux

• Total Posts : 35
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 02:41
Meh. How about, if he/she/it is wrong, they get namecalled on the site. That' ll be some sort of compensation for being known for eternity as the gaming resource that makes stuff up.

Not that I' m saying this is false. Unlikely, yes, but you know. Staying neutral here. Halo isn' t really my thing anyway. ;D
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 03:07
If I' m not mistaken, Sarcastic Gamer is rarely ever wrong. It didn' t really surprise me until it said that it was being made by Bungie. I was expecting Halo 4 to be made by someone else. I guess we' ll see at E3.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 03:17
If Bungie is developing Halo 4, that would seem to me to be like a wild animal being let out of a cage, and then just staying inside it.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 04:41
I doubt Halo 4 will be officially announced before Gears 2 is released.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 05:02

If Bungie is developing Halo 4, that would seem to me to be like a wild animal being let out of a cage, and then just staying inside it.

Maybe they are doing a half and half, half wokring on a halo, half working on something else
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 05:16
There' s next to no chance of a canonical Halo game announcement at E3.

The hype train is going to fixed squarely on Halo Wars, and Gears of War 2.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 4 Jul 08 22:05:10 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 07:35
I really hope that they don' t do Halo 4.....Reason for this, where do they fit this into the storyline of the series? Prequel? That' s what Halo Wars is for. Unless it is going to follow the 6th Novel?

I would prefer a completely new game from Bungie, just so that they can show the industry they are not a 1 trick pony.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 12:22

I would prefer a completely new game from Bungie, just so that they can show the industry they are not a 1 trick pony.
They are a one trick pony. I want Halo 4, but not any time soon. I' d rather have a well thought out Halo, not Halo 3.5. Preferably on the next console.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 16:02
They need to take this pony out to pasture.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Source: Halo 4 Already In Development - Jul 04, 2008 16:39
They did leave the end of Halo3 open for something, and 3 was always said by Bungie as the end of the story arc not the end of the story. Expect some half-baked plot of MC and Cortana finding some new alien invaders that threaten earth blah blah.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll