Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 134
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 07, 2006 20:30

ORIGINAL: Die_Hounderdoggen

Character 1: I love you?! What good will that do?
Character 2: I don' t know, I wasn' t planning on using it myself.

I' ve seen it. I know I have. Give us another clue.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 07, 2006 21:52
here is mine

" You are what you love, not what loves you"

another one from the movie, i beg you people put a tleast 2 quotes from your movies!

" The killer, the girl, and the cop all have split-personalities. They' re all the same person. Isn' t that fucked up?"
nekkid_monkey

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 08, 2006 04:17

ORIGINAL:
" You are what you love, not what loves you"

" The killer, the girl, and the cop all have split-personalities. They' re all the same person. Isn' t that fucked up?"

Adaptation. love that movie. Not many here saw it though...too much thinking involved I guess

Since you saw that, maybe you saw this one:

Cameron Diaz, " Suck my dick!"

quote #2

Orson Bean, " 105. Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it' s not worth it. I piss orange. I have to piss sitting down like a goddamn girlie-girl every fifteen minutes. "
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 08, 2006 05:20
Okay, same movie.

" X" :In, the meantime, we dig. 3 tunnels, North, South and West. We name them Tom, Dick and Harry

Hope that' s enough.
< Message edited by Die_Hounderdoggen -- 7 Jun 06 21:21:05 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 08, 2006 07:12

Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it' s not worth it. I piss orange. I have to piss sitting down like a goddamn girlie-girl every fifteen minutes

That' s...

...Being John Malkovich!

In, the meantime, we dig. 3 tunnels, North, South and West. We name them Tom, Dick and Harry

I don' t actually remember the quote, but i know that in ' The Great Escape' they name the tunnels Tom, Dick and Harry so that' s my guess.

On the off chance that i' m right on both counts i' ll leave you with 3 quotes from my next choice...

What do you mean, " Look in the dog" ?

Have you ever crossed the road, and looked the wrong way? ..a car' s nearly on you? So what do you do? Something very silly. You freeze. Your life doesn' t flash before you, cos you' re too fuckin' scared to think - you just freeze and pull a stupid face.

Wow! That' s a great load off me mind. Now, if you wouldn' t mind telling me who the fuck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course!

...i realise that it' s way too easy but hey, it' s an awesome film!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 7 Jun 06 23:13:56 >
Abasoufiane

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 08, 2006 07:51
that' s Snatch baby !! i loved it , and brad pitt did an outstanding peromance, i know i wouldn' t understand a goddam thing of what he was saying if there wasn' t subtitles...
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 7 Jun 06 23:54:46 >
nekkid_monkey

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 09, 2006 03:57
Abasoufiane you forgot to ask a follow up. Trying to kill my game??

I' ll just ask one from the movie I' m watching now.

Richard Pryor ," You' re not a gangster. we' re not. We' re club owners. We run a dance hall. What are they going to put on your tombstone? " Here lies a man 27 years old, he died but he ain' t no punk?" Hey man that' s bullshit, okay. You know when you die, when you' re 89 got you' re children and grandchildren around you' re bed... that' s cool. It an' t cool to die at 27. "

quote 2, different character:

" I' ve got a girl who' s pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine. "
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 8 Jun 06 19:59:14 >
Nitro

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 09, 2006 04:32
Harlem Nights!

Damn i' m good!!! Hey, anybody know where' s Mass has gotten to?!

Anyhoo, here' s four short and not very memorable quotes from an awesome comedy...

I think that' s Sid' s kid Lenny, the diabetic.

That' s Luigi and Gina' s son Christopher, the Banker.

That' s Mai Lin' s adopted son Manni, the veterinarian.

I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You selfish son of a bitch! You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 8 Jun 06 20:33:05 >
Abasoufiane

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 10, 2006 00:50

Abasoufiane you forgot to ask a follow up. Trying to kill my game??

i loved your game , i would never do such thing , my bad i didn' t know that whoever find the inswar should necesseraly find another quote... seee my problem is , only these recent 4 years that i start watching movies in english, all my life i watch them in french... but i' ll handle that
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 05:51
...majik, that' s from Wedding Crashers (2005) right?...

...ok, my turn.... ...i' m only gonna give the actor' s initials ' cause it' d be too easy otherwise:

AP: ' Let me give you a little inside information about God...

God likes to watch. He' s a prankster. Think about it.

He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do?....
I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition.

It' s the goof of all time... " Look but don' t touch.."

" ...Touch, but don' t taste....."

" Taste' .... " ...don' t swallow!!"

Ahahaahahahahaha.....

...And while you' re jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing?

He' s laughin' His sick, f*ckin' ass off!!

....He' s a tight-ass!... ..He' s a SADIST! ...He' s an absentee landlord!! ....Worship that?

NEVER!!!'
Nitro

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 06:53
Devils Advocate. Great film!

...ok, multiple quotes from the same character in the same film...

I' m angry. I' m very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband' s dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fucking television set!

Cause she' s got a great ass... and you got your head all the way up it! Ferocious, aren' t I? When I think of asses, a woman' s ass, something comes out of me.

Well I am... over-fuckin' whelmed. What d' you want for that, a junior g-man badge?
Abasoufiane

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 08:23
damn you damn you majicdragon i was happy to recognise the movie from the start of the first quote , and you ruined my joy

and nekkid-monkey he repeated my mistake !! sue him!!!
xander_lim

• Total Posts : 36
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 14:50
" im just a girl standing infront of a boy, asking him to love her"
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Nitro

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 16:54

ORIGINAL: xander_lim

" im just a girl standing infront of a boy, asking him to love her"
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It isn' t your go dude. We are still on my last quote' s...

I' m angry. I' m very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband' s dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fucking television set!

Cause she' s got a great ass... and you got your head all the way up it! Ferocious, aren' t I? When I think of asses, a woman' s ass, something comes out of me.

Well I am... over-fuckin' whelmed. What d' you want for that, a junior g-man badge?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 19:05

quote:

quote:

Heat 1995 with Val Kilmer and Robert D

Best gun sounds ever in a movie!

my quote

I' m Shellie' s new boyfriend and I' m out of my mind. If you so much as talk to her or even think her name, I' ll cut you in ways that' ll make you useless to a woman.
nekkid_monkey

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 19:15
damn, Chemical beat me to it.

your movie is Sin City, i believe

ok, these are from a pretty old one. Same actor, same character, same crappy fake french accent:

I don' t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 12 Jun 06 11:35:10 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 19:27

I don' t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Monty Python: Quest for the holy grail!

Now here' s my quote again:

I' m Shellie' s new boyfriend and I' m out of my mind. If you so much as talk to her or even think her name, I' ll cut you in ways that' ll make you useless to a woman.
< Message edited by VX Chemical -- 12 Jun 06 11:28:12 >
nekkid_monkey

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 19:46
hmmm, u got his b4 i did.

i got yours

u got mine

ummm, i think it' s your turn...
Vx Chemical

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 19:59
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He' d be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy' s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
Nitro

RE: Movie Quote game...' cause i' m bored. - Jun 12, 2006 20:37
Pulp Fiction.

Ok, 2 from different characters in the same film. Remember, no cheating!

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you' re supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don' t feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they' re silk panties, maybe it' s a thong. Maybe it' s something really cool that I don' t even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 2 of 7, messages 21 to 40 of 134

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message