Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone believe In aliens?
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 46
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 17, 2005 16:03
Hostile post? Yikes, sorry didn' t mean to sound hostile! Nah, just stating facts and not opinions. Sorry, I got carried away.
usher_htowngurl

• Total Posts : 3
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 18, 2005 11:00
i agree i do beleive in aliens and i think they do fly around in saurcers but only because i waz wathin this show called un explained mysteries and so many ppl said they say something flying and some were ubducted or how eveer u spell it. but u might never know and yes we are not alone in this big univers
Jackelcy Dumas

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 18, 2005 19:09
I saw that show too. The stories are real but everything else is fake.
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 20, 2005 12:34
The universe is a gargantuan place and I don' t think for one minute that we' re the only lifeforms that exist on it, so yes I do believe in Aliens.
KILLA CLOWN

• Total Posts : 10
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 20, 2005 19:18
i do belive in aliens but man i think they hiding sum shit in area 51 like crashed spaceships and aliens bodies that thye obtopsesy. did u know that the rode that goes into area 51 is the most sercured rode in the world! and they wont even let president bush in area 51 that mean they have to have sum secret a$$ shi*t in there!! they even have there own airline that take the people that work in area 51 into that secret site!
< Message edited by KILLA CLOWN -- 21 Jul 05 3:21:50 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Jul 22, 2005 17:14
The fact in the matter is, if aliens ever come they would most likely come in peace.. after all, how hard could it be to hack into those tv broadcats around the world? hell, they are probley sick of us.

And if there is alien life, then i bet there are thousands of aliens not just one or two races. And we are problerly under some sort of treaty to not be distbured untill the world can fully accept aliens. Either that, or we are very alone.

And anyway, we live in the outskits of the universe, If you want to find life, You better start to look at the more clustered areas, like the centre.
L.Kennedy

• Total Posts : 28
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 03, 2005 02:05
yeah I believe in aliens, I KNOW my parents are from another friggn galaxy...
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 12, 2005 21:10
yea i believe in aliens.i believe there are other creatures other than us
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 18, 2005 19:16
Dig this though. If aliens do visit us, or see our satellites and trash in space, arent we aliens to them? Plus i agree with Redifer in the fact that man cant be the smartest being in the galaxy. and i got some theories of my own about Scientists from space being responsible for life on earth, and maybe even religion(i.e. immaculate conception maybe just artificial insemination).
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 14:02
This is my take on aliens:

In the future man will find a way to reach far away places. They will discover beings that are intelligent and have known about space travel for far longer than we have. The only reason they (multiple races, making up an " Interstellar Consortium" ) didn' t visit us is because Earth has been deemed " off limits" due to the chaotic and aggresive behavior of it' s inhabitants. Mankind, taking offense to this " rediculous accusation" will proceed to attemt to annihilate any race associated with the Interstellar Consortium. Humans will them be eradicated, themselves, based on the fact that we are STUPID F*CKS!

The End
J_Dizzle

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 17:31
you change that a little bit and its just like star oceans. good game.
Deathtolameness

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 17:39
I beleive aleins probally exist and are hiding because they aren' t really that high tech... ever played Destroy all humans???? Boom! you need to die alein they should say then they clone their weapons and use it against them!
J_Dizzle

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 17:42
if they werent that high tech, than they couldnt get here in the first place.
Deathtolameness

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 17:47
They said losing their brain powert every time they got cloned... I didn' t like the end he could of helped his furion species and went there with some action in bed...
*edit* it was b4 color t.v. so they are like dunces now (dumbasses)
< Message edited by Deathtolameness -- 21 Aug 05 1:49:10 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 20:04
Deathtolameness, I think perhaps you should pay more attention to your studies in school, especially SPELLING. Poor spelling is lame. And, well, you say you want death to all lameness, so poor spelling must die!

If you cannot understand that, let me translate it for you: u iz lame spellr.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 20, 2005 21:14
I do. I think that if there were martians, they would kind of look like amoebas and bacterias, you know, if they weren' t microscopic.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 21, 2005 06:08

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Deathtolameness, I think perhaps you should pay more attention to your studies in school, especially SPELLING. Poor spelling is lame. And, well, you say you want death to all lameness, so poor spelling must die!

If you cannot understand that, let me translate it for you: u iz lame spellr.

Damn Joe! You are COLD! (He says as he wipes the tears of laughter off of his face.)
Deathtolameness

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 21, 2005 11:03
I type fast and sometimes forget to look at the words.... jesus friggen christ! Yes I cheated in keyboard class No i can' t look at screen and keybord at the same time...but damn! Kyle out typed our teacher... now he' s a freak
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 21, 2005 11:09

I type fast and sometimes forget to look at the words.... jesus friggen christ! Yes I cheated in keyboard class No i can' t look at screen and keybord at the same time...but damn! Kyle out typed our teacher... now he' s a freak

I believe Death is an alien learning our native language on these boards. Now that I think about it...every post with the lack of punctuation is probably made by an alien. I' m starting to think we are being manipulated...
Deathtolameness

RE: Anyone believe In aliens? - Aug 21, 2005 11:13
Screw you jackass! Your probally an alein trying to cover it up!!!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message