Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So... are there any well built 360s yet?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 12, 2009 13:09
Nothing there makes me unintelligent, you guys can't even make valid arguments, it's like arguing with babies. You guys apparently went to college but yet go through 7 360's, instead of just letting them fix it. Are you screwing the machine, dropping it or what? Wow you've even got kids sure whatever, just proves your older than me but dumber.
I still doubt you guys are older than 10, you probably just went to private schools apart from Imoral which is probably trailer trash, but is 37.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 12, 2009 13:55
Um, when they can't be fixed they send you a new or different refurbished one, dumb fuck. Those also break.

You are truly an imbecile, you come in here out of nowhere to talk shit about us "videogamers" saying stupid shit like because you play games you couldn't possibly have a girlfriend and saying we're 10 years old.  The median age here is around 25, practically everyone here has a girlfriend or is married, half of us have kids.  Even eddie has a girlfriend and he's a fucking loser.  You are a fucking idiot, go away.

<message edited by emofag on Apr 12, 2009 14:02>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 12, 2009 17:31
Bababoo

Nothing there makes me unintelligent, you guys can't even make valid arguments, it's like arguing with babies. You guys apparently went to college but yet go through 7 360's, instead of just letting them fix it. Are you screwing the machine, dropping it or what? Wow you've even got kids sure whatever, just proves your older than me but dumber.
I still doubt you guys are older than 10, you probably just went to private schools apart from Imoral which is probably trailer trash, but is 37.

Lol, obviously. I mean, its not like anyone has seen my pics and my myspace and know Im 19 and live in a middle class neighborhood. Now, if you dont mind Im going to head downstairs(obviously they make 2 story trailers now) and grab something to eat. Have a nice easter, illiterate trash.
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 13, 2009 11:49
Whether they send you refurbished or not it should work. I'm not talking shit i came here and you guys kept treating me like rubbish, so i started defending myself. I came here and all i got was fuck of, can't type every single post. Like i said call me all you want i'm still just going to just keep pissing you guys on. I never came out of nowhere i've been around these boards ever since august 4 2004, i had different names i cant even remember some, i never got banned though. Even if i got banned which i wont because i'm not the one being an ass, i'd join through an internet cafe.

You may have gotten rid of Butt Freak which i don't even know who he is, but i'm a different thing alltogether trust me on this.

<message edited by Bababoo on Apr 13, 2009 11:50>
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 13, 2009 20:16
Alltogether, huh?
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 16, 2009 01:38
Seems MS will include E74 error code fix under warranty from now on. Will even refund people if they paid to fix it.

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/kb.aspx?ID=969905&lcid=1033&category=hardware

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 16, 2009 16:03

Even eddie has a girlfriend and he's a fucking loser.

Yeah, what he said!

Seems MS will include E74 error code fix

That's good news. It's admission of failure, which has been a long time coming. They refused to even acknowledge that it was even part of the whole heat and warping set of issues up until just now.

Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 16, 2009 18:47
Eddie_the_Hated

Even eddie has a girlfriend and he's a fucking loser.

Yeah, what he said!

Seems MS will include E74 error code fix

That's good news. It's admission of failure, which has been a long time coming. They refused to even acknowledge that it was even part of the whole heat and warping set of issues up until just now.

I had a refurb unit sent to me in November and last night it RROD'd.  I pulled the plug, put it back in and had a night's gaming without problem, but looks like I'll back be back on the phone to their Indian helpless centre soon.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 17, 2009 02:16

looks like I'll back be back on the phone to their Indian helpless centre soon.

Me: I believe my console is in need of repair and I would like to skip the pointless FAQ sheet and just get on with my life.

Random guy who has been speaking English for a whopping 6 months: Yes, but can you drive a truck?
emofag

Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 17, 2009 03:24
The philippines call centers piss me off more.  I always get girls that can't speak English worth a shit but still have the audacity to have an attitude.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 17, 2009 03:29
last time I did mine I just told them I did the steps online and the guy was like kthx we'll send u a box and off the phone in 5 minutes.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 17, 2009 03:41
By far the best call center experience Ive had was with Velocity (a computer company). I called there a while back, and almost thought I dialed the wrong number. This really nice lady (she sounded like a southern black woman) answered, I explained the problem, and within 5 minutes they were sending me a new 1GB RAM chip with a bag to mail back the dead one. I asked the woman if she minded if I asked where the call center was, and she said Atlanta.

So bravo, Velocity. I got an actual english speaking operator when I called from an english speaking country.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Apr 17, 2009 03:46>
emofag

Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 17, 2009 04:37
Small companies have good call centers usually.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 17, 2009 23:22
M$ is complete shite, I had the unfortunate need to call them due to an alledged 'Code of Conduct' breach. My bio said:"All glitchers suck donkey balls." It has been on my profile for months, but they now decide to suspend me for it.

M$ have 2 levels of escalation agent (moron taking the initial call,) and Supervisor (moron trying to be important, the one I spoke to was called chadder or Chaddie and was french.)
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 18, 2009 08:48
Or maybe Chadwarden? 

Never worked in a call centre, but I dont envy their job - talking to thousands of pissed off people all day doesn't sound like a rewarding career path.  I tend to get a good response from these phone help centres, 'cause I try not to be one of those pissed off people, which seems to make them more sympathetic.
emofag

Re:So... are there any well built 360s yet? - Apr 18, 2009 12:48
I think we've had this discussion before.  No one smart works at a call center for long, that's why its usually young sounding clueless people picking up the phone.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message