Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 LittleBigPlanet delayed due to Quran quotes
Change Page: < 123456 | Showing page 6 of 6, messages 101 to 105 of 105
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:LittleBigPlanet delayed due to Quran quotes - Oct 28, 2008 06:44
How do you even check that kind of stuff on published levels?  All I saw on mine were the one-word tags in blue blocks like "Long", "Tricky" and "Complex" that other people left.  I seem to be unable to see other people's score results, etc.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:LittleBigPlanet delayed due to Quran quotes - Oct 28, 2008 06:52
Someone left a comment on mine plus it got hearted 13 times and downloaded 400+ and most of the tags seemed positive so I assume its good. But I didnt see an actual rating anywhere. Which is odd since I know I rated others out of 5 stars. I'm sure the lack of info and what not has to do with the server errors cause my stats kept vanishing and reappearing at random. Kept freaking me out.

On a side note i really wish they didnt use a heart system dammit. Its really odd having your map hearted, but someone hearted me directly as well...
Joe Redifer

Re:LittleBigPlanet delayed due to Quran quotes - Oct 28, 2008 08:06
How do you download a level?  I never saw that option on any of the levels I played.  It would be so nice to download them and play them without lag and also without seeing pop-ups telling me how much my friends have scored in various levels.  Seriously, I don't care what they are scoring in the single player game... but the game thinks I really want to know.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:LittleBigPlanet delayed due to Quran quotes - Oct 28, 2008 09:04
They call it downloads in the stats at the top of the game description. I dont think its actually downloading tho. But yeah hopefully at the very least the notification can be turned off. Every time my level was veiwd i earned a creative point or some shit. The constant updates of everything going on outside of what I was currently doing is very much a big annoyance.

It would be nice to d/l maps to the hard drive. But I think the only way to do that for now is to find one in which the creator set to open copy. Then you can just copy the map and play it from the MyMoon globe. So far I think everyone has been locking them.

So yeah the online can for sure use some cleaning up.

BTW is it up and running again yet?
Joe Redifer

Re:LittleBigPlanet delayed due to Quran quotes - Oct 28, 2008 09:20
No, the last time it tried (about an hour ago) it said the same thing that it said two weeks ago when I bought the game before they even fired up the servers... that it is having trouble connecting and/or can't find it 402 or similar.  I expect a fix tomorrow or maybe the next day at the very latest.  I'm sure someone is busting their balls trying to fix it now.
Change Page: < 123456 | Showing page 6 of 6, messages 101 to 105 of 105

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message