Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Official review/preview Q&A thread
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 4 of 16, messages 61 to 80 of 303
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 14:45
The Resistance 2 review is live -

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/ps3/resistance-2-p1.asp

Sorry for the review shortage this week - I've had family business to take care of and Adam's genius postman managed to hand our review copies of Banjo, Gears 2 and Scene It! to his neighbor. Had a bit of a struggle (read: nightmare) getting R2 to work online, too.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 16:16
Stuart is currently playing through Gears 2, while Edwin is busting his balls reviewing Mirror's Edge, Banjo Kazooie and EndWar all at the same time. I believe he's shouting words like OSCAR at his screen at this very moment. He's also playing Killzone 2. It's a hard life. I am going to review COD5 as well, so hooray for that.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 16:38
Adam, Loved your Preview on PC GTA IV.. So glad ive waited to experience this the proper way.
Edwin

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 16:43
Adam Doree

Stuart is currently playing through Gears 2, while Edwin is busting his balls reviewing Mirror's Edge, Banjo Kazooie and EndWar all at the same time. I believe he's shouting words like OSCAR at his screen at this very moment. He's also playing Killzone 2. It's a hard life. I am going to review COD5 as well, so hooray for that.

I've found the difficult bit with EndWar is not saying the things I usually say when I play videogames, such as "I AM ABOUT TO MAKE YOU MY B*TCH" and so forth. Telling a helicopter squadron they're a certain item of female anatomy isn't conducive to an orderly strategy, it seems...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 19:15
Virtua fighter 5

Adam, Loved your Preview on PC GTA IV.. So glad ive waited to experience this the proper way.

Im sure it handles lovely on a Keyboard and mouse. Dont you have some Miyamoto penis to suck or something? Go away.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 22:55
Yeah , go play the game we all played 6 months ago .  You will not have a problem as the Wii doesnt have any good games coming out anyways .
Virtua fighter 5

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 07, 2008 23:27
haha, whats with the Wii relation? as if them comments are supposed to hurt? Funny thing is, i only want to experience GTA in it's best possible form. I'll wait 6 months cos i know it'll be worth the wait.

As for the Wii and it's games, i still play SBB, Pro Evo 2008 on a daily basis.
immortaldanmx

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 08, 2008 02:42
Virtua fighter 5

haha, whats with the Wii relation? as if them comments are supposed to hurt? Funny thing is, i only want to experience GTA in it's best possible form. I'll wait 6 months cos i know it'll be worth the wait.

You play the gimped version of a real socce.... excuse me, football, game?
Virtua fighter 5

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 08, 2008 03:54
immortaldanmx

Virtua fighter 5

Kinda shows how much you know... Its the reinvented Pro evo, has gameplay maybe the next xbox (with wii-rip-off motion controls) will advance to. In the mean time, you will never know as 1) u'll never own the game or 2) even if you did you'll find it way too much a multi-task for your small brain to grasp.
immortaldanmx

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 08, 2008 06:00
Virtua fighter 5

immortaldanmx

Virtua fighter 5

Kinda shows how much you know... Its the reinvented Pro evo, has gameplay maybe the next xbox (with wii-rip-off motion controls) will advance to. In the mean time, you will never know as 1) u'll never own the game or 2) even if you did you'll find it way too much a multi-task for your small brain to grasp.

Waving a dildo is multi-tasking?

Edwin

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 08, 2008 11:00
Now now, children. Put your dildos away and play nicely.
Edwin

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 10, 2008 23:30
EndWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/tom-clancys-endwar-p1.asp

PS. aaaaaaaaaaaaar.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 01:44
immortaldanmx

Virtua fighter 5

It's pretty much fact the Wii PES is a revelation.  If you want a gimped version of PES 2008, try playing online on PS3 - I have the ball... Goal!!!! In my net.  Without anyone touching the ball.  Still, why patch it when you can release another borked fuck up next year?
immortaldanmx

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 11:39
Iad umboros

immortaldanmx

Virtua fighter 5

It's pretty much fact the Wii PES is a revelation.  If you want a gimped version of PES 2008, try playing online on PS3 - I have the ball... Goal!!!! In my net.  Without anyone touching the ball.  Still, why patch it when you can release another borked fuck up next year?

Isnt PES Konami?

And to that Review guy: perhaps you guys should consider making "Control" 1 of the sub-rankings (like graphics etc). Endwars terrible controlling demo brought that to mind. If I have to play "against" the controls the game is an automatic no-buy for me.
<message edited by immortaldanmx on Nov 11, 2008 11:41>
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 13:33
immortaldanmx

Isnt PES Konami?

And to that Review guy: perhaps you guys should consider making "Control" 1 of the sub-rankings (like graphics etc). Endwars terrible controlling demo brought that to mind. If I have to play "against" the controls the game is an automatic no-buy for me.

Yes, PES is Konami.  I know, everything they touch online turns brown and sticky.  And I don't mean it becomes a stick.

Controls are covered in Gameplay.  If you can't control it, you can't play it.  Edwin's chipper accent probably means he's okay; although he did say his Spanish mate was fine on his settings.  I'm not sure if it could cope with my accent.

"Wee man!  Haul yer arse!  I will tell you this boy, if you dinnae cream they basturds over their I'll be doon there to smack yer heid intae next week!"

FAILZ.

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 15:53
kikizo should do video reviews... i know you've been good for posting reviews as of late, but video reviews is where its at.
Edwin

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 16:40
Iad umboros

immortaldanmx

Isnt PES Konami?

Yes, PES is Konami.  I know, everything they touch online turns brown and sticky.  And I don't mean it becomes a stick.

Controls are covered in Gameplay.  If you can't control it, you can't play it.  Edwin's chipper accent probably means he's okay; although he did say his Spanish mate was fine on his settings.  I'm not sure if it could cope with my accent.

"Wee man!  Haul yer arse!  I will tell you this boy, if you dinnae cream they basturds over their I'll be doon there to smack yer heid intae next week!"

FAILZ.

Heh :) True, but then again try telling your men "to charge the enemy and hit them for six, what what, tally ho chaps we'll be home for breakfast, doncherknow arf arf."

We'll see what we can do on the video review front, silentbomber. I'm not sure what Adam's plans are, but it's not really logistically possible for me at present...
Edwin

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 17:13
Mirror's Edge review, tickety-boo and all that -

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/mirrors-edge-p1.asp
Edwin

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 19:10
And Gears of War 2, which according to Stuart is an "an anathema unto itself." Gadzooks :p

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/gears-of-war-2-p1.asp
immortaldanmx

Re:Official review/preview Q&A thread - Nov 11, 2008 20:55
Completely agree with the Gears 2 written, though I wouldve given it a slightly higher numerical rating. Your review plus the demo have convinced me that Mirrors Edge is worth a rental at least. EA FTW? What is the world coming to.
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 4 of 16, messages 61 to 80 of 303

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message