Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 RE5 racist?
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 58
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 22, 2008 15:02
So i guess then calling someone a ' towel head' is fine too ?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 22, 2008 16:09

Well if someone does wear a towel on their heads?

I never heard that one before though. I think a lot of people should ligthen up, some words can be used with good fun even though being bad, i mean how many Black people call themselves and their friends Niggers?

Its that way here as well, the slang covers mostly arabs and they are called perks, and they use it themselves more than anyone else does.

The black power movement is as stupid as white pride.
2pac

RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 22, 2008 16:22
I am just saying since since some people do find the word offensive why use it ? I am sure you will not come across a occasion where that is the only word you can use to describe a person . Racism is something that is real and we should just accept it . People who complain of racism are more often than not themselves racist . Indians for example always cry about racism but most of us are racists . Fucking hypocrites .
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 22, 2008 17:03

Is not. But if they make such a big deal about people using nigger, then it should be the same for all other derogative comments, which it isn' t.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 22, 2008 17:05
Well I say politically correct it some dumb shit, I mean we are already censored by this site as it is, a word means nothing unless you let it. I could call everyone here a bunch of weirdos and I could mean it as a compliment, this whole argument about what people call each other is stupid.

Also to mikayd, were you actually born in Africa? If not then how many generations has it been since you family moved here from the " motherland" , I mean come on my ancestors came from England a long ass time ago but you don' t see me calling it the motherland. I was born in America so that makes me an American and the same damn things goes for everyone else. What I have to ask is what label do you but on someone who has an asian parent and an indian parent, my point is labels are stupid and the fact that people allow themselves to be labeled and let it affect their life at all is stupid.

As for the game, wow this shit is just stupid I mean come on are they gonna complain about killing in general? no, so you should be able to kill whatever type of people you want and if you don' t like it don' t play it but for your views on other people is stupid and pointless(yes that goes for us americans too), just like I wouldn' t play a game were you killed children(unless they were like mutant zombie children or something) so I wouldn' t play it but I' m not going to tell someone else that the game is wrong.

I am sorry for all the examples and hope it came out at least somewhat readable.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 22, 2008 23:54

Also to mikayd, were you actually born in Africa? If not then how many generations has it been since you family moved here from the " motherland" , I mean come on my ancestors came from England a long ass time ago but you don' t see me calling it the motherland. I was born in America so that makes me an American and the same damn things goes for everyone else. What I have to ask is what label do you but on someone who has an asian parent and an indian parent, my point is labels are stupid and the fact that people allow themselves to be labeled and let it affect their life at all is stupid.

Born and raised in Africa ( The Mother Land ) We came over here about 4 years ago.

We call it the mother land because that is were we are from.
2pac

RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 00:00
I thought Africa was called ' The Motherland' because human life began there .
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 00:29
though Moherland means what it means in the dictionary, i guess whenever we hear this word, we think about Russia and nothing else.

No offense to any black people here, but i hope they understand what i meant.
2pac

RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 00:33

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

though Moherland means what it means in the dictionary, i guess whenever we hear this word, we think about Russia and nothing else.

GTFO COMMIE !!!!
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 01:36
No you cannot find whites/asians/mexicans in African villages, it doesn' t make sense.
They need to STFU.
< Message edited by emofag -- 22 Jun 08 17:43:57 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 01:50

We call it the mother land because that is were we are from.
I can haz motherland?
mikayd2

RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 04:30

No offense to any black people here, but i hope they understand what i meant.

WTF . Mother land can mean whatever you want it mean. Its where you are born where you originate. For me that means Africa .

Abasoufiane Watch what you say you come off a little offensive. Just think before you post. To me your and asshole . But that' s just my opinion .

I for one love the motherland and everything that it stands for.

Where ever your people originate from is what I call the mother land.
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 22 Jun 08 20:31:27 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 04:44
I' d laugh if the U.S. was ever considered the Mother land...

Everything nowadays is a double edged sword. Just need to take everything in stride. More often then not when you try to attack or defend these things you' ll come off a hypocrite anyways.

Everyone should be like me...a mutt. A mix of so many other races you' d be hard pressed to single one trait out.

Then again even that statement I just made could be construed as a link to the thoughts of Adolf Hitler.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 05:09
Mikayd2, are you stupid or are you doing it in purpose?

of course Motherland means one native' s land, who the hell said otherwise, i just added that it' s russians who usually use that word, so whenever i hear somebody talk about his " motherland" , he' s probably Russian .. got that ? i never ever heard an african or a japanese or anybody from this damn globe referes to his country as the motherland although it' s PERFECTLY correct to say so ... now why the fuck i always have to explain everything i say like i' m in a facking court, get a brain.

and i didn' t say anything offensive, i quoted chris rock in his show just to clarify a bit what i said for some dumb people. this is getting so rediculous, many people start to avoid calling a black guy , black. how fucked up is that ? oh see that black guy over there TEEEEEETE WROOOONG to be politicaly correct , we should say , an african american, why the hell is that ? why being politicaly correct, is black now offensive ? well that' s what it means isn' t it mikayed, answer me you son of a bitch, answer, is black now embarassing ? well some people make it sound like you' re a cripple, i' m sorry i mean disabled. do you get my facking point already ?

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 05:12
You' re like a bunch of fucking toddlers.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 05:42
this thread is hillarious
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 08:04

Everyone should be like me...a mutt. A mix of so many other races you' d be hard pressed to single one trait out.
We' re the color of the future.
mikayd2

RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 08:32

Mikayd2, are you stupid or are you doing it in purpose?

of course Motherland means one native' s land, who the hell said otherwise, i just added that it' s russians who usually use that word, so whenever i hear somebody talk about his " motherland" , he' s probably Russian .. got that ? i never ever heard an african or a japanese or anybody from this damn globe referes to his country as the motherland although it' s PERFECTLY correct to say so ... now why the *** i always have to explain everything i say like i' m in a facking court, get a brain.

and i didn' t say anything offensive, i quoted chris rock in his show just to clarify a bit what i said for some dumb people. this is getting so rediculous, many people start to avoid calling a black guy , black. how ***ed up is that ? oh see that black guy over there TEEEEEETE WROOOONG to be politicaly correct , we should say , an african american, why the hell is that ? why being politicaly correct, is black now offensive ? well that' s what it means isn' t it mikayed, answer me you son of a bitch, answer, is black now embarassing ? well some people make it sound like you' re a cripple, i' m sorry i mean disabled. do you get my facking point already ?

Lol I only read the first line.

You' re like a bunch of fucking toddlers.

Once Again Majiks brings clarity to this Discussion. What does it matter anyway I apologize for calling you and ass hole. Now on to another topic.

Do you think Pac-Man is Racist ?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 09:15
Pac-Man? Genocidal maniac is more like it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: RE5 racist? - Jun 23, 2008 10:05
Pac-Man is a pill popping drug addict.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 58

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages