Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Live is Broken
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Xbox Live is Broken - Jan 08, 2008 07:50
my head hurts....
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Xbox Live is Broken - Jan 08, 2008 16:27

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/library/xboxlive0108suit.pdf

lulz

Whilst the action suit is just a big joke and they will never get anything from it, it is about time that these companies were bought to task regarding ' contracts' to supply a good or a service which just doesn' t measure up to the expected levels, don' t get me wrong I think going to court is extreme, however companies (M$ in particular) should start to make sure the quality is there before they start mass producing or in this case over subscribing before knowing the outcome, if I was to do somethig like this at work, I would be reprimanded or sacked (not that it would be a great hardship for me.) even so they should still be forced to compensate in a correct manner.. 400-800 M$ points should be about right to compensate for the ' downtime' .
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Xbox Live is Broken - Jan 09, 2008 03:24
The other day was total shit for me. I started off the day sick beyond all hell with a migraine nearly dropping my ass. My bipolar state for the day was more manic meaning I had a stupid urge to spend money I didnt have. I ended up with Rock Band in my back seat this time. Thing is I had to drive to Woodbury. Thats where " she" lives so I thought Id stop by for the hell of it. I said hello she said good bye and shut the door on me. This thru my mood into more of depressive rage feeling.

I thne developed a horrid cough as well that made me light headed and tore my throat to peices causeing me to nearly crash several times on the long heart broken drive home. On top of that I get home and find a lovly email telling me my ex is having more fun in the circuit city break room then she ever did with me in our entire 4 year relationship. Turns out she is intermingling with her fuckn boss...I plan on assisting in his firing soon enough. So having rock band in tow I decide to play a few songs to clear my mind. A few hours later im still horribly sick but a little less depressed.

What does this have to do with xbox live being down. Well when i finished Rock Band it was about the time all my crew get on live for a good time at Call of Duty 4. I had to reset and diconnect mt router 5 fuckn time before it would allow me to enter a fuckn private room. I felt like I was on the verge of a fuckn seizure or some shit with all the stress and hell Live was giving me. My migraine came back with a venegence, my cough worsened, my vision blurred and my mind raced with thoughts of her and her fuckn boss. DAMN YOU LIVE YOU WERE MY ONLY SOURCE OF RELIEF AND NOW YOU HAVE BECOME ONE OF THE MANY BURDENS!
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Xbox Live is Broken - Jan 09, 2008 03:42
Well, I know how frustrating it can be to expect to be gaming with your friends only to be stopped by some technical glitch. But you' ve gotta have a plan B... like exercising, or in your case, getting some freakin' rest and drinking some hot tea.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Xbox Live is Broken - Jan 19, 2008 13:36
http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/01/xbla-undertow-f.aspx

The arcade game that we will be receiving as compensation is Undertow. It actually looks fairly decent.

-Relentless high-speed combat with simple and intuitive controls
-Incredible next-gen graphics with a vibrant underwater visual style
-First to feature 16 player multiplayer battles and 2 player co-op with Team -Conquest and Deathmatch modes
-3 different playable races, each with 4 unique upgradeable units
-15 level single player / co-op campaign with maps ranging from Atlantis to frozen arctic labyrinths to the steam powered cities of Captain Nemo
-Planned expansions will offer new playable races, units, single and multiplayer maps, gamer picks, and additional achievement points.
-One of the first XBLA titles to utilize the UE3 Engine, Undertow will raise the graphical bar to usher in the next-generation of Live Arcade.
-First game on XBLA to offer 16 player multiplayer!
-Unique multiplayer design and premium downloadable content encourages community development.
-Original concept stands out from the ports and classic arcade game releases currently available.

ON UT3 ENGINE!

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages