Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 88
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 10:03
F@ck it...

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 10:05
Since Im basically post-count whoring, anyone know when I get 5-stars?
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 11:19
Apple products are of much higher quality than any PC' s out there. Just the fact that there are like almost zero viruses for its OS should tell you how good their products are. Now that you bring up the comparison, Apple is like the PS3 for computers, they are pricier, but they deliver the goods. Xbox 360, I have one, love the games, terrible hardware. PC' s, I used to be a user, after getting a Mac, they ain' t stealing any more of my money, specially with Windows Vista or any Microsoft related OS.
Chimura

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 11:25
And I mean that Apple is superior in both, hardware and software.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 11:30

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Since Im basically post-count whoring, anyone know when I get 5-stars?

You already have five stars.

Just the fact that there are like almost zero viruses for its OS should tell you how good their products are.

That' s because Mac OS isn' t as widespread as Windows so the people who create viruses, who want to infect as many computers as possible, prefer to attack Windows.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 26 Nov 07 3:33:04 >
immortaldanmx

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 11:44
Apple software superior? Holy shit thats funny. Ginj already told your dumb ass why there are no Mac virus' , why bother with something thatll hit 1,000 when you can hit 100,000. Mac OS X has plenty of security holes, its just no one bothers to exploit them. As for software, Macs dont even run the majority of software, so you basically HAVE to use Apples version, which is so full of AIDS and fail its not funny. And dont even start me on iTunes, the place you buy a song from and then they tell you what you can and cant do with it. Apple hardware superior? You just confirmed youre ***ing retarded, as Macs and PCs use the same parts, only Apple charges more and doesnt encourage upgrading with whatever you want to buy.

So, if you' ll get your head out of your ass and use some logic, you' ll see why Macs make up less than 5% of the home computer market.

Its funny to hear Sony fanboys bash PCs and praise Macs when Sony makes PCs.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 26 Nov 07 3:53:43 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 12:40
Macs are overpriced trash. I hate Apple, I hate macs, I hate OS X, and I especially hate Steve Jobs jerk off face.
Chimura

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 12:43
Well, first thing first, I don' t think you can label me as a Sony fanboy. The fact that I think the PS3 is superior than the Xbox 360, doesn' t make me a fanboy, just shows that I like one console better than the other. I also don' t go around trashing the Xbox 360, clear symptom of a fanboy. The fact that I said that I hate the 360 hardware is well founded, because any one who says that the 360 has better hardware, just has to look at the failure ratio of the 360. I for one can vouch, as I am on my third, while my only PS3 has never once even frozen on me.

When I say Mac is superior, how does that make me a f%^%^ retard as you say? True that it isn' t as widespread as Microsoft and true that if someone really wants to make a virus for Mac, is just as easy. Even if the system where to be impenetrable, which is not, there is still someone out there who would be able to make viruses for said impenetrable system. Nothing has ever been fool-proof yet. As far as you saying Apple software is full of AIDS? Do you even use a Mac? i' ve been using Macs for a long time and never has any of their programs given me something major to worry about. And even when there are little nitpicks, they still get resolve by updates that are made frequently to improve quality. As far a iTunes, the program works, but if you have some sense, you know better than not spending 1$ a song there are cheaper places on the internet or as a lot of people do, probably rip them for free anyway. Do I think piracy is ok? No, but do I pay iTunes for my music? I don' t think so.

You calling me retarded makes you even look dumber than I am. Is like comparing the PS3 to the 360. They both have some parts that are the same, yet you see which one fails more. Macs and PC are constructed using the same parts, yet you see which ones have the higher failure rates. Yes, PC have many more users than Mac, so the numbers are definitely going to be higher, but using the PS3 and 360 as an example, 360 has more users, but their overall % ratio of failure is higher, even if they had less users than PS3, which is the same case for Mac and PC' s. In my personal experience, except for a 1994 At&t computer surprisingly, all my PC' s have had several problems. Never has any of my Macs given me any. If you talk about upgrading, when I have to upgrade pretty much everything on a 3 year old PC so it can run Vista (worst thing since ME) properly, then I' ll rather take a Mac, which even with almost zero possibility of upgrades, will last me 7 good years and still be able to upgrade my OS without needing to upgrade any hardware.

And I think if there is someone who really needs to get his head out of his ass is you. Unlike a fanboy, I recognize and praise the strengths of a 360 and a PC. Whereas my PS3 internet service sucks, Xbox live is very well put together. Whereas I cannot run as much stuff on my Mac, PC' s are almost 100% universal with programs. If you use some logic, as you put it, you' ll realize that the only fanboy (who really has a foul mouth and insults someone who he has never even interacted with in real life based on his personal, and mostly factual opinion {While I am no entirely sure of the Macs and PC' s failure ratios against each other, and if I am wrong, I hereby apologize only on that one aspect, but we obviously know the comparisons between PS3 and 360 failures}) is none other than you. So when you are going to insult someone, you should really look at yourself in the mirror and realize then that the insults you' re giving me only represent the type of person you are in particular. Of course, anyone can shows real guts in a forum full of sad people like us.

My recommendation to you is, check your sexual life, see if its missing something
immortaldanmx

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 13:00
Only virgins go for the " check your sexual life" insults. I get plenty, Ive had the same girlfriend for 10 months. Your only relationship experience, on the other hand, is with lotion and a Steve Jobs poster.

And its funny that Im the fanboy, when you brought up PS3vs360. That had nothing to do with Macs vs PCs, yet you felt the need to bash an MS product(windows).

BTW, enjoying all the great Mac games released recently?
Chimura

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 13:07
I actually don' t play on computers really, so I have no need for games on it. I do freelance design, so this works for what I need it. I only used the PS3vs360 argument cause you called me a Sony fanboy, so what better argument to use than the hottest one. As far as Microsoft, I don' t hate Microsoft, I only hate Vista (and ME)

And believe it or not, I had no clue as to who the hell Steve Jobs was until like two months ago. He is a prick. He is as arrogant as Itagaki, except Itagaki is cool and creates DOA and NG (great reason to own a 360 toaster) But even with Jobs being a moron, I still like Macs, is not like he made them anyway.

So now that we' ve established that, I use my lotion for other things. And I actually hope you' re happy with your girl, as long as you make her happy and she make' s you happy, then its all worth it. Still, its never a bad idea to go for a check up like the " virgin" suggested
Agent Ghost

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 13:37
Macs=low end parts, high end price.

There' s no reason Macs would have lower hardware failure than PCs. They use the same parts. The only difference is that Apple likes to control the hardware so they can charge double what a PC user would pay for it.

The vaste majority PC problems are user error or incompetence. Most of the time both OS X and Windows will work fine if you keep them updated. But don' t act like OS X is perfect. Leopard looks like it has a million broken parts. Why would they release that shit?

Lately it seems like Macs are getting some attention from hackers, get ready to see the rise of more OS X issues.

Steve Jobs has no class whatsoever (watch both videos in order)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=upzKj-1HaKw

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=WxOp5mBY9IY&feature=related

lol pwned! MS is the only reason Apple is still here.

< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 26 Nov 07 5:43:07 >
Chimura

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 14:03
I am not saying they are perfect by any stretch, I just think its better overall. And like I said, Jobs is a nutcase, not worthy of attention. The whole " I am a Mac, I am a PC" while sometimes amusing, show off the same sort of stuff Jobs says. When you resort to insulting or downgrading the competence with childlish insults and ads, then you suck as a company member. Us not being related to the companies, and being the consumers can say as much as we want without being penalized
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 15:26
If you think Mac hardware is superior you are retarded.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 16:10
This is the spec for the iMac as you can see it uses basically the same architecture as a PC.

2.0GHz or 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, or 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Extreme processor
4MB shared L2 cache at full processor speed
800MHz system bus
1GB (one SO-DIMM) of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory
Two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB

The difference is the way that osX or Leopard or Tiger or whatever, utilises that architecture. Which for DTP and Cad is superior to the PC however, for everyday uses the Mac fails as it doesn' t have the industry behind it as it is percieved as being an elitist system, only meant for the beardy wierdy' s.

The whole PS3 Vs 360 arguement is all getting a little tiresome, the 360 is superior at the moment as it has great titles sorry great exclusive titles, take a look at the past 6 to 8 weeks, what have you had Halo 3, PGR 4, Mass effect and Forza 2, the PS3 is strugling at the moment to make a full blown impact because of this. Personally and I have said before and I' ll say it again and no doubt say it again in the future, until there is a title that says ' Whoa I gotta get this.' The I will stick to my PC,360 and Gimp for gaming.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 26 Nov 07 10:49:55 >
Chimura

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 16:18
Gosh, I am such an elitist

Sorry PC users, bow before the beardy wierdy
Agent Ghost

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 16:23
No, an elitist has a PC and is dual booting Windows and OS X. Or maybe Windows and Linux. The Elitist wouldn' t piss money away on macs, the elitist would want the best.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 26 Nov 07 8:24:40 >
Chimura

RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 16:25
I guess I am just the beardy wierdy of kikizo then
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 16:52

ORIGINAL: Chimura

I guess I am just the beardy wierdy of kikizo then

You' re nothing.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 19:59

Oooh, let me do it too since everyone knows I am Nitro, lol

you might aswell be, you both can act like pricks.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: SEGA: PS3 will catch up to, if not surpass, 360 - Nov 26, 2007 20:01
Also,

Applications: Mac > PC

Games: PC > Mac

Both are essential for me.
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 26 Nov 07 12:01:53 >
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 88

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages