Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here.
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 97 of 97
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 17:43
The framerate problems in ME are the same as in Kotor,the only people who gonna whine about that,is the noobs,who suck,ME isnt GRAw or CoD you dont need the same framerate,you can pause and make choices anytime,and the shooting is way more forgiving in ME as long as you put your skills right.

ANyway ppl like you will never get it,go back and replay AC which has the same repetive assassination per target.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 17:45

Its the same kind of lenght as Jade empire,btw you even get a reward for finishing FF9 in less then 12 hours,the thing is ME is more about choices and characters,to many choices,its not a FF were everything is linear.

what kind of lame statement is that?
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 27 Nov 07 9:46:27 >
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 18:20
Like Ginjirou said, Mass Effect is the new benchmark for western RPG' s. The game has flaws, ...no game is without flaws, ...but it does almost everything right and it does it well.

Anyway, did everybody else kill Wrex?
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 18:24
Nah, Wrex was a big softie. I charmed him with my words. I said, " Oi, you..noooo!"

It wouldn' t have mattered though since I' ve never used him in my party and hes only popped up once or twice in the game so far!
Majik

RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 18:52
Hmph! Well i killed him!

My brother on the otherhand didn' t personally shoot him. Instead he tried to get Wrex to calm down but failed and Ashley ended up killing him.

Did everybody else save Ashley?
Abasoufiane

RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 19:21
i tried to kill calm him down but ashley killed him, i didn' t save ashley.
choupolo

RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 20:10
Was there any way to save both Kaiden and Ashley? I' d been using her throughout the whole game, and then chose to save Kaiden. And he was like, " eh thanks..."
Majik

RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 20:42
Kaiden was a pussy, so when deciding who would lead the frontal assault i chose him because i wanted to take Ashley and use her combat abilities. Then i had to go save Kaiden at the AA tower and Ashley came under attack so i was like " fuckers! now she' s going to die!" , ...but it gave me the choice to turn back, ...so i did.

Kaiden bought it, but i didn' t care, ...Ashley has boobs!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 23:45
I saved wrex+Ashley,Kaiden was a fucking fag.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 27, 2007 23:51
I saved wrex . Got 10 achievement points for it .
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 00:39

ORIGINAL: 2pac

I saved wrex . Got 10 achievement points for it .

Same here! Weeee!

I' m a charming purple-eyed lady that flashes my breasts to Liara.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 00:53
14 hours to finish the game? Am I doing something wrong if I have just finished Feros at the beginning of the game and have already clocked in over 12 hours of gameplay?

I don' t think so.

On the Citiadel, before going before the council, I spent a whole lot of time exploring the whole facility, and doing a bunch of side quests on the Citadel to improve my EXP and earn cash. I also stop to talk to anyone that I can, and learn as much as I can about them, which adds more to my Codex. I haven' t just been running around doing nothing, I have been exploring as much as I can, and as I stated, I am well over 12 hours.

Why is there such a need to rush through a game? A game like Mass Effect needs to have you put a lot more time into it and explore.
Abasoufiane

RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 01:14
dude why won' t you read my post well, i said i didn' t know that i could finish the game in 14 hours, fromm everywhere i heard the main question takes about 20 hours to finish, i was going to start exploting after finishing ilos, but unfortunatly for me, the opportunity never came again for exploration.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 01:38

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

dude why won' t you read my post well, i said i didn' t know that i could finish the game in 14 hours, fromm everywhere i heard the main question takes about 20 hours to finish, i was going to start exploting after finishing ilos, but unfortunatly for me, the opportunity never came again for exploration.

I had actually started vermlin(or whatever the planet is called) . I got the feeling that i am almost done with the game . So i stopped and loaded a previous save and am now messing around with the side quests .
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 02:30
I been doding every last thing I can possibly do. Racking up some 25+ hours go up and down the list of sidequests. I totally botched the interview tho since I didnt have the skill to say anything worthwhile. I started getting into the habit of saving often so I can have multiple stories going with different outcomes. So much to do.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 03:01
Does anyone know where to replenish grenades so can feel like a demi-goddess
again?
choupolo

RE: Mass effect, your own impressions and reviews here. - Nov 28, 2007 17:11
The only place I ever saw grenades was in random crates. I reckon you should' ve been able to buy a lot more basic stuff like medpacks and grenades. I hardly bought anything since everything was so expensive at the beginning, and then so underpowered towards the end.

Completed the game in 16 hours here, running mostly through the main story only. Will probably play through again more thoroughly next time round, choosing to be an ultra evil bastard!

Did anyone else really like the ending credits music? Much better than the hip-hop shit based on the token black character in Gears and CoD4.
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 97 of 97

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message