Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo 3 ending *Spoilers*
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 44
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Sep 29, 2007 02:52
isn' t it all a matter of opinion quez?

Personally i think the ending was shit but the game OVERALL rocks ass. Its all about the GAMEPLAY with a game like halo.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Sep 29, 2007 05:15
was it just me or did Halo 3 just come out? like out of nowhere? I didnt expect this game for at least another year back in 06...
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Sep 30, 2007 08:13
Heh, Silentbomber...nice reply.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Sep 30, 2007 23:23
yeah I saw it and wondered if anybody would notice!

You just won the Internet!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 00:07

isn' t it all a matter of opinion quez?

Personally i think the ending was shit
¨

Okay,but then every ending could be said to be crap.

What did you expect from the ending?

I liked the ending,and it ends in a very cinematic fashion that hints on a sequal or bigger mysterium.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 06:28
I just completed it now. I liked everything about the game, except maybe for the first level!

So you only get the space floating John if you complete it on legendary?

On heroic he is just dead, but when Master Chief says he' ll make it, he' ll make it!

(ohh wait, just as the credits ended i got the floating chief, super cool!)

Finishing off the covenant and flood in the same game is nice, and it opens up for a new enemy type in the next Halo game!
bhatchell

• Total Posts : 10
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 07:38
[

Vx Chemical- Finishing off the covenant and flood in the same game is nice, and it opens up for a new enemy type in the next Halo game!

Ok I thought I am a Die hard halo fan but what are you talking about Im beating it on legendary NOW if that has anything to do with it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 07:44
If you finish on anything but Legendary you get the ending (after the credits) where the Chief goes into cryostasis.

Complete the game on Legendary and you get an extra 15 seconds where the enters a huge (tech) planets orbit. The music playing at that point reminded me of the Alien films. The question is; is it a Forerunner planet or not?
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 09:23

I just completed it now. I liked everything about the game, except maybe for the first level!

So you only get the space floating John if you complete it on legendary?

how the fuck VX did you like that level before the last one, you know when you are in this kinda ship and flood is everywhere , this level sucks bull balls , i can' t believe Bungie pull out that shit... the game design was just plain horrible in that level. i was pissed so i googled in the internet , and i found many people complaining about that level... weird it seems here nobody cared ...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 11:49

Vx Chemical- Finishing off the covenant and flood in the same game is nice, and it opens up for a new enemy type in the next Halo game!

You didnt finish off the covenant. They apparently made an agreement because at the end of the cut scene it has the Elite that helped the humans and he says something like the elites are back in control. I assume the Brutes and all the other aliens will be back, and obviously the flood will be back. I figure there will be another group of aliens and it will be like Humans and Elites VS Brutes and other covenant VS new covenant VS the flood
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 13:27
well they said the flood took over that whole covenant armada so I' m sure they are all over the damn place. There isn' t a way to stop the flood besides the rings. There still have to be many more brutes and other covenant alive, the covenant civil war wasn' t over with. All that really came to a conclusion was stopping Truth from destroying the galaxy, and saving earth. There is still a lot more battles to be fought, and we still don' t know much about the forrunners.
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 15:52

this kinda ship and flood is everywhere , this level sucks bull balls , i can' t believe Bungie pull out that shit... the game design was just plain horrible in that level. i was pissed so i googled in the internet , and i found many people complaining about that level... weird it seems here nobody cared ...

I took at is a nice fast paced run and gun! i didnt kill every single enemy, i shot what i needed to to get past, shotgun and sword in hand
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 19:42

I took at is a nice fast paced run and gun! i didnt kill every single enemy, i shot what i needed to to get past, shotgun and sword in hand

isn' t that what happened in the library level in halo 1? and people hated it soo much?
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 20:09
mmm library was a copy paste enviroment really boring, a lot more difference in layout in this level!
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 01, 2007 23:20
I actually also enjoyed the flood level. It was simply big fun to run around like a maniac on legendary and trying to avoid the flood as much as possible.

Btw. what I was wondering about: Before you fight 343 Guilty Spark he says something along the lines that Master Chief is one of the Forerunners. What exactly is that supposed to mean? That humans themselves are the Forerunners? Or that Master Chief is simply a descendant of the Forerunners?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 02, 2007 00:23
Nobody really knows.

However he says in halo3 that his makers let " humans" inherit everything and have the right to his installation and structures.

The covenant leader need human DNA / hand to start the activation of halo,and says that humans had compassion which let the forerunners to left them behind when they did their journey,but he also later call humans for " gods" .

Only a human can control the forerunners structures,and the robots recognize humans,and forerunners technology and strucktures are hidden on the earth.

And gravemind himself says,you the son of my enemy.
im a statue of the sin passed on to you.

He basically refer to forerunners and what they did.
And also hints on the human/forerunners connection.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 02, 2007 06:49
See I would' ve loved it if they had a super legendary mode where all the interesting story bits aren' t cut out, and the game ended up like MGS2, and noone understood what the hell it was Bungie were babbling about, and everyone ended up like " Whu? Hmm..deep dude"

Or maybe just added the comic/graphic novels as an extras mode.
Vx Chemical

RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 02, 2007 15:53
Speculation about something in a game isnt bad, Longest Journey and especially Dreamfall mastered this.

The Spartan Program wasnt it divised by some forerunner techknowledgy?
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 03, 2007 07:50
I don' t understand how the Arbiter got away from the ship and chief was still stuck inside at the end. Was it only the front half of the ship which got away?

I liked the ending though, very alien, and the relationship between Cortana and Chief I really liked. But then I' m gay.

Master Chief is just such a great Hero. All I' ve said all weekend when Halo 3 buses drive past is " What a Hero!!!"
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Halo 3 ending *Spoilers* - Oct 03, 2007 08:09

ORIGINAL: Iad umboros

I don' t understand how the Arbiter got away from the ship and chief was still stuck inside at the end. Was it only the front half of the ship which got away?

Yeah, the portal closed at they were passing though it and the ship got torn in two.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 44

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message