Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 14, 2007 08:38

you like to invoke flaming

Hence the GT Absolutflame ... Speaking of which Aba, you sent me a friend request, but I notice you never get on
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 14, 2007 10:02

Lets get one thing straight, I don' t particulary like you I find you annoying and a kiss arse, you like to invoke flaming. That aside how else do you think I was playing the demo? You are such an idiot.

Ok where is the COD4 demo? Oh that' s right it is not out yet, it is only trailers at the moment, which as everyone knows can make something good look great. So until I play a demo then I will change my opinion and as for gears it was good but not great, IMHO (Oh by the way that' s In MY Humble Opinion.) In case you are too stupid to have picked up on that....Oh yes you were.

who' s the one stupid here ?? COD4 has been shown on MS conference, not a trailer but a gameplay footage and it wowed everbody in that room, they play the real thing in front of poeple on a 360 hardware... i don' t like your ***ing opinion that states : Ace combat 4 is the best looking 360 game because it cruely underestimates the other games that deserve the same or even more.

goddamn it it' s even hard to compare ACE combat with the other games ... plus, Ace combat is ALSO NOT OUT YET , DO YOU ***ING GET IT, goddam it i need to slam his head with a hammer, MASS EFFECT IS NOT OUT YET ... the only difference here is that ACE combat " demo" was available to the public, while mass effect or assassin creed etc were available as a " demo" to THE PRESS... so your ***ing argument is just stupid STFU...

That aside how else do you think I was playing the demo? You are such an idiot.

Don' t you have friends ? give me another hammer

Hence the GT Absolutflame ... Speaking of which Aba, you sent me a friend request, but I notice you never get on

i' m mainly focusing on SIngle player modes , i don' t wanna get tot he multiplayer until i master them well

in one month , i beat:

Lost Planet
Vegas
GRAW 2
Kameo
Gears of war
Call of duty 3

Playing:

Double Agent
Forza 2
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 14 Jul 07 2:07:24 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 14, 2007 18:44
Look you ignorant little ***. I have stated an opinion, I have not played COD4 demo, when I do then maybe MY opinion will change, the whole point of a forum you ill educated little wanker, is to express your opinions. Whether there was gameplay footage or not, I haven' t played the demo therefore I cannot express an opinion. If I haven' t played it first hand I cannot therefore form a personal opinion. Get that through your thick rag head.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 14 Jul 07 10:45:10 >
Abasoufiane

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 14, 2007 19:23
Opinions doesn' t matter most of the time when there is no argument behind them... i' m certainly not in this forum to hear just people' s thought , i need to know why, why this person thought so... saying this is the best , this is the worse or whatever doesn' t bring anything, empty discution...
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 14, 2007 19:40
Do you understand English? Did you read my post? My reasons for my comments are in the post....FFS
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 02:13
Homos...
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 05:21
LOL IM FUCKING

Just Laoded up Ace combat to finally play through and It froze. Rebooted my 360

gues what:

Fucking Red Ring of Death

MS you are so fucking brilliant.
mastachefbkw

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 05:53
It always happens when you really want to play something.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 06:04
Yay, Weekend is the best time to get a red ring. Really, looking at how many people keep getting red rings I am truly happy that my 360 didn' t fail in 1 1/2 years. I even made a bet with my friend for 50€ if my 360 will survive 1 1/2 more years.

Anyway:

Played the demo and it' s quite confusing at the beginning but after 10 minutes you' ll know everything you have to know about controls. It looks quite nice, though. Still I don' t think I' ll buy it. Seems like a rent for me right now.
mastachefbkw

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 06:11

I even made a bet with my friend for 50€ if my 360 will survive 1 1/2 more years.

I dont think that was a good idea
Evilkiller

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 06:16
I am really confident my 360 will survive. It seems like I got the only non-faulty 2k5 manufactured console. And well, if I lose the bet, it' s just 50€ anyway.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 07:37

I am really confident my 360 will survive. It seems like I got the only non-faulty 2k5 manufactured console. And well, if I lose the bet, it' s just 50€ anyway.

It' s supposed to be free to have it replaced worldwide within three years of purchase now.

Including reinbursments for paid repairs.

http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/support/petermooreletter.htm
Evilkiller

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 16, 2007 07:51
50€ is the money I' ll have to pay a friend if my 360 breaks too early. I know that repairs are free. I already had to use the MS service once cause my controller broke. And woah, they replaced it in a few days and didn' t even ask for the old controller.
Abasoufiane

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 31, 2007 08:34
i finaly played the demo of AC6 and i was a bit disapointed simply because some people here said it is the best looking game ever on the 360 which IMO is wrong, the game look really good but what do you expect from a 360 !! come on the second year since 360 has launched is ending and we' re almost in the core of this current generation, starting this fall. So everything looks great but ALMOST nothing spectacular or jaw droping TECHNICALY , everything should realtively be done easily on this hardware , that' s exactly what i expect from the 360 as a standard.

controls are great, the atmosphere is fantastic, very smooth i think this will be the best flight simulator game ever.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 31, 2007 08:39
For me the graphic was 85/100 with VGA

And 94/100 with Component.
Abasoufiane

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 31, 2007 08:49
well then since i play on SD , that might explain.
QuezcatoL

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 31, 2007 08:56
I can tell you why.

All the colors was stronger with the component and sharper at the same time.

The clouds look much better and the clouds from the missiles.

with VGA they kind of melt into the greyish heaven.
Intead of the heavnly blue sky with compoent.

No other game has had so much differnet in component/VGA.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 31, 2007 08:56

For me the graphic was 85/100 with VGA

And 94/100 with Component.

Jesus, hat must work out to 110/100 with HDMI then.
QuezcatoL

RE: Ace Combat 6 demo up on XBL... - Jul 31, 2007 09:01
Well everyone here know I have a crappy low budget HDTV with VGA in my room,and a superb LG HDMI/COMPONENT HDTV.

So they are like the worst compared to the best.

But yes the diffrence was that big.

When I played on component I was like WTF?! look at the water and the clouds in the sky and the clouds from the missiles.

And then When I went back to my room and played the same demo level I was like...where is the awesome clouds effect?

where is the sharp colors etc.

It almost pains me to play on my moms component HDTV in the hallway because if I wanna play withgout being disuturbed im forced to choose my own crappy philips HDTV with only DVI support :S
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message