Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for?
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 68 of 68
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 01, 2004 15:06
yea, Steelers defeat Patriots, and Chiefs defeat Colts. Chiefs are becoming a threat for my Chargers team . But for right now, they' re 5-3 and tied for 1st place in AFC West, 1st in rush defense, and leading the league in scoring .
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 01, 2004 15:32
Well with Ganon injured I dont expect the Raiders to excel much...sigh as it is very veyr apparent (2-6).

So I' m have to side up with another Cali team this year. I' m hoping out of som straneg luck San Diego pushes forward, hell its my home town neways. so far they 5-3 tied with Denver.
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 04, 2004 14:53
haha, finally you catch onto my view Mass X, I' ll be at Qualcomm Stadium to cheer the Chargers against the Saints, and the Chargers will be 6-3 entering the bye week!!
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 13, 2004 05:40
" In every Presidential election since 1936, the incumbent has been re-elected if the Redskins won their last home game before the election."
The Redskins lost against the Packers and that was supposed to mean " George Bush should be packing his belongings and preparing to move out of the White House." But....history unfolds and president Bush wins. So for the first time since 1936, the Redskins have wrongly predicted.
Chargers are 6-3 tied for AFC West lead with Denver. I feel sorry for you Rams people, hehe...
Taleman

• Total Posts : 3
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 15, 2004 00:28
Darn I was hoping it was for soccer
kyokusanagi_182style

• Total Posts : 14
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 18, 2004 05:47
I' m back again and still riding the Bus! LAS But seriously i' m actually glad the Steelers shut down T.O please be quiet. but what they did to the cowgirls was uncalled for. I thought capital punishment was outlawed.... Next up the Bengals If Kitna was playing i' d be much more concerned. Also Go Chiefs for one night (please beat Patriots)
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 24, 2004 21:53
Fooz ball eh. NO FOOZ BALL IS THE DEVIL!

(hint hint, fooz ball waterboy)
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 25, 2004 00:56
The Titans had their best win of the year in a fan' s view against the hated Jags. That' s really our only rival. The fans hate the Titans, the players hate the Titans, and the coaches hate the Titans. I guess that happens though when you take their only Super Bowl year team and defeat them 3 times in a season sending them into a 4 year downward spiral.
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 68 of 68

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message