Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for?
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 68
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 22, 2004 23:04
The Titans are 1-1 now...I' m looking for them to beat the Jags so they won' t be 0-2 in the AFC South.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 23, 2004 21:21
wow....that was confusing...how can a team be 1-1 and in danger of falling to 0-2 in the division? are you going to watch the game yoshimitsu? cause i' m gonna watch the Chargers versus the Denver Broncos this Sunday. The Chargers are also 1-1, but i' m not fearing they' ll fall to 0-2 , just that they' ll fall to 1-2! haha..I can see some sparks in my hometeam...4 turnovers and they only lost 28-34...that' s pretty impressive
yoshimitsu15

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 24, 2004 02:26
Look back and read carefully...the Titans are 1-1...but if they lose this upcoming game they will be 0-2 in the AFC SOUTH division...not the AFC in general. I' m going to this game as well but my other friends have dropped out so I' m making the journey alone for the first time. I' m kind of looking forward to it.
OBXOR

• Total Posts : 10
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 24, 2004 05:03
Broncos all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 24, 2004 21:05
BOOOOO!!!!!
I predict 17-14 in a Charger' s win !
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 27, 2004 05:11
they lost 23-13...wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 27, 2004 19:02
With the losing record that the Rams have going, I am better off playing my EPSN 2005 to alleviate my football shakes.
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Sep 28, 2004 05:14
yes, i had the same thought. I wanted to play as Chargers and kick every team' s butts in the game. But I am still sucking on my passing plays. Next game for the Chargers, against Yoshimitsu' s favorite team, the Tennesee Titans. You' re going down Yo.........shimitsu .
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 04, 2004 21:44
sorry Yoshimitsu, the Chargers beat your Titans team. Yay!!! Chargers are doing better than they did last year and are second in the AFC West with a record of 2-2.
DaRoosh65

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 04, 2004 22:45
Did you see that game with STL and the 49-er' s...

Can you say " BLOWOUT" !!!?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/4/2004 10:45:43 PM >
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 13, 2004 19:10
Chargers 3-2 and about to win over Atlanta Falcons and Michael Vick!!! Chargers beat the Jaquars 34-21...oh yea!
DaRoosh65

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 14, 2004 17:24

' Nuff said...
yoshimitsu15

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 15, 2004 05:52
Yeah, that loss at San Diego was painful as hell. I didn' t even come to this thread because I didn' t want to go postal on someone about it, lol. San Diego routed us that week and they are showing signs of life.

As for the St. Louis Rams...well they are a pretty good football team despite the fact that they are the worst coached football team in the NFL. They may not have the worst record but Mike Martz inherited a great team from Dick Vermeil and has been trying his hardest to run it into the ground. He' s one of the worst challenge callers, time managers, and player managers in the NFL. I' ve said it before and I' ll say it again...He is best at offensive coordinator, but with everything else he is just plain offensive...
DaRoosh65

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 15, 2004 14:35
I agree...

Martz has done nothing to show STL fans that he is capable of doing anything more than fu**ing up a perfectly good team.

And yet...they somehow, through some crazy stroke of luck, won enough games to get into the playoffs - even if they didn' t go all the way...it must be Martz' s staff, cause he just seems to have his head in the clouds...

Hopefully, the Rams will do well this year in spite of Martz...
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 18, 2004 15:16
That' s a really cool Rams picture...
Did you see the Rams come back and defeat the Seahawks in overtime? That was great...
and damned...the Chargers should' ve won the game against Michael Vick and the Falcons, they led 17-7 at half time...then allowed 14 points and lost the game....arharharharhafhahgahggh!!!!!
Alley_Hater

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 19, 2004 15:11
Hey Daroosh, aren' t you happy the Rams beat the Bucs on Monday Night Football? That was a great game...turnovers were exciting...hehe...
kyokusanagi_182style

• Total Posts : 14
RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 28, 2004 15:34
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk First and formost I' d like to say I' m a Steelers fan (respect Rothlesberger) and I really hope that they will put down the fading Patriots and in turn the new england happiness (living in N.Y. the yank fans have even made the air depressing) (Will watch Giants/Vikings for lack of Direct TV) [:' (]
yoshimitsu15

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 28, 2004 21:59
No disrespect to Rothlesberger, bu the hasn' t played a D like the Pats either. It' s one of the most confusing schemes in the NFL, and they mask everything they do really well. I expect a few interceptions...
kyokusanagi_182style

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Oct 29, 2004 05:57
I know that' s the fan in me though. but I just don' t want him to put in a Manning/Bledsoe/Pennington like performance. I know the patriots are by far the best late game D around so a loss is not unlikely. The positve on my end is that They force Staley/Bettis on thme into the 2nd half then a wing and a prayer.
kyokusanagi_182style

RE: how bout football? who' re YOU rooting for? - Nov 01, 2004 08:07
Damn not even I saw this one coming. I am quite impressed but as it was shown today anyone can team can beat another. It would be nice to shut Owens up.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 68

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message