Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Your genre hopes for next gen
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 58 of 58
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - May 28, 2005 09:58
A home version of the Silent Scope arcade lightgun would be nice.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - May 28, 2005 15:59

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

It' ll be like Viewtiful Joe. Once he grabs a powerup, he' ll turn into Totaly Xbox J Allard and do snowboard tricks and rad BMX moves to defeat the evil Sony enemies!

I think we may be on to something, Joe... I wonder if we can copyright Totally Xbox J Allard and his likeness. That would technically mean we would own him and thereforecontrol a large chunk of the gaming industry. we could force the Totally Xbox J Allard genre onto the gaming community and completely take over with our crazy innovations!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - May 28, 2005 17:44
Would we have a port of Totally Xbox J Allard on the PS3?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - May 30, 2005 15:41
Hmm... not sure. We would make mad money and stir up some major contraversey in the gaming world. There' d deffinately be a PC port about 2 years down the line though.If you think about it, there' s more than enough
Totally Xbox J Allard to go around.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 08, 2005 13:08
I want more open ended RPGs. Fable was an AWESOME start, and I can' t wait for the sequel. I hope more game companies take the road that GTA started with urban violence and convert it to the medieval setting. I have GTA: SA and I like the technical aspects, even a lot of the artistic efforts in it, but I do not want to load up a video game to be reminded of what a F***ed up place the " hood" is to grow up in.
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 23, 2005 11:51
I want another NFL 2k game(come on, just fourteen more years) and a New Mario is Missing where you can actually ask the people questions in the game. In the Mario is Missing game you should be able to go around in huge Spiderman 2 cities. And they could have real boss fights like when you go to Japan you have to fight a godzilla sized koopa and when you go to Italy you got to fight Mario' s half-brother Rocky Balboa to get some information. Also they need black people. I mean how you gonna go to Africa and not find a single black person.
< Message edited by George Foreman -- 23 Jun 05 19:59:24 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 23, 2005 12:19
I want the PS3 to ship with a bottle of steak sauce and a meat thermometre.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 23, 2005 20:14
" A home version of the Silent Scope arcade lightgun would be nice."

Oh, you mean like the one on the Dreamcast? It kinda sucked, but whatever floats your boat i guess.

And what I really want is one RTS, the only one i' m excited about. StarCraft 2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn once they announce that there is gonna be a hole in my roof, ceiling, desk, jeans, and boxers.

I think StarCraft 1 is still teh best RTS out there. I' m talking in terms of multiplayer of course. Thats really all I care about in any games.

Oh and Shenmue 3, or a game like Shenmue. That is an awesome genre. If PS3 somehow got Shenmue 3 I would probably buy one, or at least rent one till i beat it, even though I think teh PS3 will suck rabbits, but maybe if it has linux it will be good for 2 things.
For anyone who hasn' t heard of Shenmue before, um... I don' t like single player games at all, and shenmue is a single player game, and I think it is one of teh best games ever. So that says a boatload about it.
< Message edited by locopuyo -- 24 Jun 05 4:22:39 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 23, 2005 20:20
I don' t think the DC version of Silent Scope supported the Light Gun. I remember buying it and taking it back right away due to how crappy the game was. And I have a light gun.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 23, 2005 20:24
oh maybe it didn' t, I remember playing the demo, wow, extreme suckage, and I thought you could buy a lightgun for it or something, but maybe not, I think I remember some huge complaints about the weren' t gonna support lightguns but i thought they did in the end. Anyways, if it didn' t support lightgun, wow, one of the worst games ever.
dismiss

• Total Posts : 90
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 24, 2005 05:28

ORIGINAL: Chee Saw

I want more open ended RPGs. Fable was an AWESOME start, and I can' t wait for the sequel. I hope more game companies take the road that GTA started with urban violence and convert it to the medieval setting. I have GTA: SA and I like the technical aspects, even a lot of the artistic efforts in it, but I do not want to load up a video game to be reminded of what a F***ed up place the " hood" is to grow up in.

Gothic 1+2 on the PC are a close approximation of what you are describing, even though they are classed as RPGs.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jun 30, 2005 19:37

ORIGINAL: dismiss

ORIGINAL: Chee Saw

Gothic 1+2 on the PC are a close approximation of what you are describing, even though they are classed as RPGs.

I' ll have to check that out. Thanks dismiss!
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jul 01, 2005 07:24
they should definitely bring star wars galaxies to the consoles
JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jul 04, 2005 18:52
they should bring back the super mario bros. Gotta love them sidescrolling adventures!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jul 06, 2005 12:02
i would love to see more survival horror games like a new resident evil
Jin Kazama316

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jul 07, 2005 10:52
A new NiGHTS game for Revolution, and as the machine will have no controller it will be played via happy thoughts. And powered by love.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jul 08, 2005 07:31
Any games powered by love!!!! how bout a new leisure suit larry game powered by ........ um love.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Your genre hopes for next gen - Jul 08, 2005 07:49
How about a new Resident Evil game powered by LOVE as well as the Emotion Engine!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 58 of 58

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message