Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3?
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 96 of 96
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 21, 2006 23:19

We will see...
Sony might spend extra money this gen to try and take out microsoft xbox360 out.
Once and for all so they dont have to beother with them any more...

How? Microsoft has way money than Sony ever will...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 00:10

We will see...
Sony might spend extra money this gen to try and take out microsoft xbox360 out.
Once and for all so they dont have to beother with them any more...

You' re not kidding?

Sony went down 3,6 percent the day that analyst filed her report.
Sony is loosing money all the time - they still didn' t recover from Minidisk failure.
Their ortable music business is in terrible shape.
Those guys are loosing lots and lots of cash each year.Even PS2 didn' t help them enough.

MS kicked their asses - they were invincible - they ruled the market and MS just kicked their asses cause right now everything they do screams " PANIC" .

If they played it easy - no hurry , PS3 out when ready - they would crush MS again.

It really is getting interesting - and I really don' t like the idea of MS having the No 1 system.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 21 Feb 06 16:12:03 >
Nitro

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 00:18

MS kicked their asses - they were invincible - they ruled the market and MS just kicked their asses cause right now everything they do screams " PANIC" .

Spot on.

If they played it easy - no hurry , PS3 out when ready - they would crush MS again.

No way. The longer they make people wait the more marketshare they lose to Microsoft. It' ll be worse if the PS3 DOES launch at a stupidly high price too, Microsoft' s userbase will expand rapidly in that case.

Sony say' s they don' t see Microsoft as a competitor and may even want to work with them?! Ha, that' a sign of weakness right there!

They' re trying to combat 3 HUGE companies on 3 different fronts. DS is kicking PSP' s ass worse than Sony could ever have expected, ...PS3 will struggle against 360 if everything we are hearing is correct, ...and Sony can' t EVER hope to meet iPod head on!

really don' t like the idea of MS having the No 1 system.

Why? As long as they get Japanese support (which if they were number one they definately would), i don' t mind either way.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 00:25
I agree...though i would like microsoft to survive the console wars.I cant as a gamer imagine microsoft dominating the console market.Somehow it does not seem right...
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 00:35

No way. The longer they make people wait the more marketshare they lose to Microsoft. It' ll be worse if the PS3 DOES launch at a stupidly high price too, Microsoft' s userbase will expand rapidly in that case.

Maybe , but they could survive on hype like with DC.
No matter how many systems MS would sell - a great PS3 system released year later would kick it' s ass.If 360 could become a great system then most people would buy PS3 as well.Some however would wait for PS3.
Think of the Technology PS3 would have year after 360.
And add to this that DC had fantastic games for 2 years.

I don' t want MS to win cause I played almost every title on first Xbox and finished everyone I liked.

Games on Xbox don' t appeal to me and most hyped titles are simply overhyped for no reason.I was dissapointed a lot at that time.

They have the money - they just lack creativity and hard working people that Japanese devs have.It' s cause Xbox developers are the ones from PC market mostly.

The very design of their first system stopped me from treating it like a console.
I don' t like the new one either , but I haven' t seen it with my own eyes - just photos and shit so I' ll wait.
Powerbrick , Fan noise , dashboard bugs and game patches - they have made another PC for console games in my opinion.
Sure I' m going to get it sooner or later for some sweet games , but I hate what they are doing with videogames and consoles.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 01:54
Got thread,why is there none about NR?
Bye!
Nitro

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 01:57

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Got thread,why is there none about NR?
Bye!

You mean in these forums? There was, somewhere. Personally i' m far more interested in Revolution anyway!
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 03:53
Revolution = next generation entertainment - REV is a winner so I' m not even talking about it anymore - I' m just waiting :)
Nitro

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 04:01
Isn' t that the purpose of this forum though, to talk about things like Revolution?!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 06:34
... and other consoles. The forum is about " Videogames" not " Revolution" . And this is a topic for the ps3. Rev might get mentioned here but mainly the focus is on the ps3. If you want to talk about rev, start a New topic or revive an old one!
Nitro

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 06:46
Or not.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 07:02
ok, here lets talk about the rev.

------------------

" I think its going to be great! so many new game ideas!!"

-" its a cheap gimmik with only a few games really using the underpowered non hdtv childs play thing"

" No, it will have Zelda! and Mario!"

-" any new ips?"

" Who cares, as long as the games are great, i dont care!"

-" i am getting the ps3, cos i have two 1080i hdtv' s set up right beside each other"

" the Rev. will only cost a fraction of the ps3, and you can download all the old Classics!"

-" Old? yea get used to that with the rev, all you play is the same game with better graphics over and over again. Look, Peach has been kipnapped... again!"

" You have no idea what your talking about!, all ps3 is hype and overpriced/underperforming hardware"

" Sony Promised me the World, But all I got was the PS3"

-" sony will pwn your ass, you fanboy"

------------------

Now, thats what I think it will go like in a ps3 topic.

edit: By the way, I love that ps3 quote from above!
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 21 Feb 06 23:06:12 >
Nitro

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 07:04

Or not.

^
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 07:22
Zelda and Mario on GC wasn' t so great...
I want new titles to be safe...
SHigeru did not deliver what i demanded in GC.
However ToS was a awesome rpg to GC and supriced me.
Nitro

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 07:24

Sony Promised me the World, But all I got was the PS3

Now THATS slick.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Why are sony being so tight with information on the playstation 3? - Feb 22, 2006 19:30

However ToS was a awesome rpg to GC and supriced me.

It had amazing ending , but the game itself was boring and mediocre (the battle system was cool)

Sony Promised me the World, But all I got was the PS3

hehe

I love this one also :

" sony will pwn your ass, you fanboy"
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 96 of 96

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages