Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics?
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 84 of 84
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics? - Aug 27, 2005 16:34
PLUS Nintendo has 7 bilion $ as a reserve (IGN) and it has never been ignorant to new technology (n64 , GCN).

The only company that gets u cutting edge tech is MS and I wouldnt expect PS3 to be nowhere near as powerfull unless it costs 900$ :)
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics? - Aug 28, 2005 08:09

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

...and I wouldnt expect PS3 to be nowhere near as powerfull unless it costs 900$ :)

It just might hit that! I doubt it, though. I' m guessin the price will be $499 at launch.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics? - Aug 28, 2005 08:19

PLUS Nintendo has 7 bilion $ as a reserve

And bill gates have like 100 billions in his bank.

But if you ask me i think the most of the games in next-gen that look best will be on xbox360 thanks to the software development kit and the strong 3dcard with 46 pipleines and using 95% of the power,while some rare that will be slightly higher will be on ps3,by companies like square-enix who can master the cell and use the graphic card to its maxium.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Which Next Gen system do you think will have the best graphics? - Aug 30, 2005 02:13
I have no doubts about it X360 will be the most powerfull system , because Sony never gets you the best hardware not even with PSX.They don' t have to - they show some CG killzone and stupid simulations that have nothing to do with games but all the fanboys are " hurray praise kutaragi" (he looks like a hobiit by the way) but in the end it' s never been as powerfull as nintendo' s consoles and Xbox is a powerstation next to PS2.PS2 is not even that much more powerfull than DC.

I had no idea that it would just sell like crazy without games (in the begginig when DC had better looking versions of games:) )- now that' s the power of PS that MS won' t easily break.

Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 84 of 84

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message