Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Game(s) are you currently playing?
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 137
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Oct 29, 2007 05:37
i just beat zelda twilight princess on the wii and the game is really awesome but this is not the best zelda game. now back to half life 2 episode 2.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Oct 29, 2007 06:33

Immortal, seriously...
You must think everyone in this forum was born yesterday, your creations to create tension will not work, because no one cares.. this will never be a 360 defense-force forum, so live with it. Either post to the thread or not atall. Please..

I never defended anything to do with MS or 360. You, Demon, Gamer and Terrak are turning the boards into a big pool of AIDs and faggotry with your constant 360 bashing, but if anyone says anything about the Wii you start screaming xbox defense force. Defense from what? A childish console that will never be taken seriously by developers? And where do you get off telling someone to post on topic? Every thread you post in you slip some insult at the 360. Youre a fanboy, everyone except for the aforementioned people know it, and other than those 3 20 year old children no one takes you seriously.

I played abit of Bioshock yesterday, not sure about this game TBH, will try and finish it though.

And yet just a few weeks ago you were calling it overrated and claimed to have beaten it. You really need to get your lies straight. BTW, how is the " hardcore" Virtua Fighter tournament where Im sure you claim 1,000 people were playing Wii sports going? Oh wait, you didnt go to one, you lied, like most of the other bullshit you say. Face it, youre a fanboy, a compulsive liar, and, in the words of Nitro, a muppet. And seriously, quit posting under multiple names, everyone knows youre gamer4eva.

Im tired of your constant garbage, you buy into every bit of Wii/PC hype then if anyone says anything positive about a 360 game you always reply " it doesnt look that good" or " its average" . Just face it, all your posts are contradictory and you lie repeatedly. You' ll never be taken seriously, you lie about " all your friends" who went to PC or Wii gaming because they were dissatisfied with their 360s. Thats a joke. Youre a joke.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Oct 29, 2007 07:25
Immortal.

- You never have anything constructive to say other than want to argue.. Gamer4ever? keep your creations out of it mate, your making a mock out of the genuine posters on here. If you have a problem with people having different opinions than you, then don' t post on forums. If you have a problem with me not being the biggest 360 fan, Grow the *** up.

Reported to Adam and Ignored. (please, don' t even bother try to hit back with more mind games, im not playing and won' t be reading or responding ). thank you.

just beat zelda twilight princess on the wii and the game is really awesome but this is not the best zelda game

You know. I thought it was excellent too but i think the formula is a tad dated now.

I did not like Wind waker, i thought Link looked too camp and put me off. Then again, back then i was too into my xbox to care but after Playing DS: HH i want to give Wind Waker a Try .
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 28 Oct 07 23:47:46 >
Virtua fighter 5

RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 02:01
Super Mario Galaxy
Crysis
Contra 4
Vs VF5 (as usual)

Still in wrapper Awaiting Attention:

Assassins Creed (Ps3)
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 11:56
COD4
Mass Effect (within two days)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 12:47
Currently playing:

Super Mario Galaxy - Wii

Shining Force CD - Sega CD

Virtua Fighter 5 - Xbox360

Just finished:

Phoenix Wright 3 - DS

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 19 Nov 07 4:48:10 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 15:38
Ratchet and Clank: TOD

Team Fortress 2

Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 15:40
Just recently got Pac Man: Championship Edition, and have just played a few games of it. It seems strategically very deep and satisfying, definitely has an addictive quality in going for the high score. Supersolid old school gaming at its best!
Grant Delmore

• Total Posts : 76
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 15:43
Prime pinball arrived today old but a pretty sweet game id recommend it to anyone whos looking for a good ds game they might have missed.

Super mario bros 3. Downloaded the other day first time i played it its a really good game but very frustrating how different the controls feel from 1 :\ its feels less responsive.
Vx Chemical

RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 15:48
Ohh yeah, and im playing super mario world on the wii
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 16:53

ORIGINAL: Virtua fighter 5

Still in wrapper Awaiting Attention:

Assassins Creed (Ps3)

You should have bought the 360 version.
Vx Chemical

RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 18:04

Superior quality for the win
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 19:13

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Superior quality for the win

I started the PS3 version proper last night and it' s worse than any review has made out. The framerate is disgusting, the tearing is as bad, if not worse then the 360' s is in the first villiage, yet PS3 suffers everywhere, and the texture quality is noticably worse.

Until the game is released on PC the 360 version is king.

It' s a really good game too. Not amazing like Gears/Mass Effect/CoD4 etc... but it' s as good as games like Lost Planet, Dead Rising and Crackdown. Definitely worth having.

Right now i' m playing:

Assassins Creed
CoD4 online (and trying to beat Epilogue on Veteran)
Ratchet & Clank

I' ve been trying to find a Wii for a fortnight and have failed miserably. I really want Galaxy now it' s out and regret not getting the console sooner...

Not that i' m sure i have time for it. Aside from CoD4 - Mass Effect is the most important release for me this year. It has the potential to be my favourite game eva!!! So it better not great my console!!!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 19:20
Call of duty 4
Stranglehold
Mass effect
eternal sonata

Games pending:

Assassin' s creed
Paper Mario
Metroid corruption
Timeshift
Grant Delmore

• Total Posts : 76
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 19:43
I played the demo of timeshift :\ That demo showed me nothing i liked, It was horrible :\
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 20:38
Your opinion is invalid after the Mass Effect thread. The MP was interesting, the single player was mediocre.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 21:00
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
BF2 (PC)
Halo 3
New Super Mario Brothers
Super Paper Mario
Pro Gothem 3

Will be playing Mario Galaxy very soon.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 19, 2007 21:02
Halo 3
Carcassonne
Lego Star Wars Original Trilogy

Virtua fighter 5

RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 20, 2007 01:02

I started the PS3 version proper last night and it' s worse than any review has made out. The framerate is disgusting, the tearing is as bad, if not worse then the 360' s is in the first villiage, yet PS3 suffers everywhere, and the texture quality is noticably worse.

Good, Hve not opened it yet, should be able to do a swap for the 360 version.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: What Game(s) are you currently playing? - Nov 20, 2007 01:04
Well since I work again I don' t seem to have a lot of time to play games so all I hate time for right now are Super Mario Galaxy and Aetolia.

Might do some Battlefield in the weekend when I feel like it.
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 4 of 7, messages 61 to 80 of 137

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message